Nes classic mini hackchi question

Cart00nHead

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I have added more games to my nes classic and have noticed that when I goto more games and select a folder for example say the ALI - BAS folder the 30 games are there but I only have an option to go back to select another folder, where as on my snes classic mini I have an options to view other folders rathan only go back, is this normal or am I missing something as the structure appears to be the same and the same folder options are checked?

Cart00nHead

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I suspect its probably slightly different to the snes mini, I think I just used default setting for both and as I said all the same options are checked for both, so who knows, if you say yours is the same I'll just leave it alone, maybe just add some master system games

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't think so. I'm pretty sure both show 'go back' only. I can't get to my snes or nes minis, so I can't check for sure. I just don't remember this.

edit: I think the option may be under "structure."

Last edited by godreborn,

Cart00nHead

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yea probably is structure, I have added master system in there own folders all the correct size only issue is when I get to the end for my 5 folders it kind of jumps to the back folder on the right

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Her boob is the cause of all this current shit :angry: