Hacking NeoGamma Thread

Macopride64

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
How do i get 007 nightfire working on 4.2 softmodded wii.
When I load it through GC Backup Loader 0.2 it says ERROR PLEASE TURN OFF GAMECUBE, ive also tried through Neogamma R9 says same thing, ive heard in order to make it work you must have a saved file of the game on your wii to make it work, but do not know where to get one from. PLEASE HELP
I really like 007 nightfire its one of my favorite shooting games.

WiiPower

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Macopride64 said:
When I load it through GC Backup Loader 0.2 it says ERROR PLEASE TURN OFF GAMECUBE, ive also tried through Neogamma R9 says same thing, ive heard in order to make it work you must have a saved file of the game on your wii to make it work, but do not know where to get one from. PLEASE HELP

I have no idea why the game doesn't work. Can you give me an usb gecko debug log for the game?

Macopride64

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
WiiPower said:
Macopride64 said:

I have no idea why the game doesn't work. Can you give me an usb gecko debug log for the game?
How do I get the usb gecko debug log for the game?

jceggbert5

Check out my hack, New Retro Mario Bros.
Trophies
Website
romhaxor.bplaced.net
XP
Country
United States
I heard somewhere that this could use the 'new' (larger file) Ocarina... Is this true?

If so, does it work for USB?

edit: Also, Help Please! I tried to load SSBB from USB, and I got a message saying "Launching Game [a couple lines here] You are Stupid", and then it rebooted the Wii...

Help please!

jceggbert5

Trophies
Website
romhaxor.bplaced.net
XP
Country
United States
What did I forget to set up?!? (How do I tell it to use 222 instead of 249? I prefer Hermes' over Wani's)

Also, AFAIK, Brawl+ allows Gecko OS to still be used to boot with...

One more thing, Is there a way to make a channel that autoboots a certain game off of USB, enabling Ocarina (specifically for the r9 beta)?

Thanks!

WiiPower

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
jceggbert5 said:
What did I forget to set up?!? (How do I tell it to use 222 instead of 249? I prefer Hermes' over Wani's)

Also, AFAIK, Brawl+ allows Gecko OS to still be used to boot with...

One more thing, Is there a way to make a channel that autoboots a certain game off of USB, enabling Ocarina (specifically for the r9 beta)?

Thanks!

You can do that by changing the code and then recompiling it.

jceggbert5

Trophies
Website
romhaxor.bplaced.net
XP
Country
United States
I don't know how to do that...
I don't know how to code at all :s

My computer, for whatever reason, no matter what I put on it, doesn't want to compile anything for the Wii...

Meh, oh well
smile.gif

laifuthegreat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For some reason, Goldeneye 007 the wii game doesn't work. It boots up fine and all, but no buttons work. Strange, not even with the classic controller. Is it a cios issue or what? I am using cIOSx rev 20b base wad 57. I've tried booting the disc with cfg usb loader with the same issue.

btw, dvd+rs work fine for me (strangely).

macrider

Trophies
XP
Country
Help!

My screen just turn blank (black) when i click to start the NeoGamma. What wrong with it?

Million thanks :)

Wii 4.2U
Homebrew 1.0.8

laifuthegreat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
laifuthegreat said:
For some reason, Goldeneye 007 the wii game doesn't work. It boots up fine and all, but no buttons work. Strange, not even with the classic controller. Is it a cios issue or what? I am using cIOSx rev 20b base wad 57. I've tried booting the disc with cfg usb loader with the same issue.

I figured it out. Apparently, with the gnc controller in slot 1 for games that support it, it takes the place of player 1.

Hielkenator

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
laifuthegreat said:
laifuthegreat said:

I figured it out. Apparently, with the gnc controller in slot 1 for games that support it, it takes the place of player 1.

LOL, yes this game is compatibel with NCG controller!

JPhantom

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm trying to figure out how to use codes with the PAL Yu-Gi-Oh 5ds the master of the cards. I have never tried running codes in neogamma before. when I think I have a gct file with the code put in and in the /codes folder in the root of my drive I go into neogamma choose ocarina on hooktype VBI and go to boot from my usb. the game loads fine but the codes aren't working. while neogamma is loading it says that no USB codes found. what am I doing wrong? it seems to me that it is looking in the USB instead of the sd card but I don't know why

rob0787

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi, I have the slim external DVD Writer SE-S084F/RS and I would like to know if it works for my Wii, if it doesn’t where can I download a software to make it possible??

I would aprecciate your help

thanks

WiiPower

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
slicer74 said:
Is it possible to play games that use USB adaptar with NeoGamme base on IOS249 ?

Cause if I remember correctly IOS249 dont allow other USB support.

This depends on the used base IOS for the cIOS. If you take IOS37 or IOS56 as base IOS, then you can plug your HDD in the bottom port, and your usb stuff in the top port. You can even use an usb hub if you have 2 or more usb devices, like 2 mics.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZokeA2lKB6o