Trophies
Website
slicer74.ifrance.com
XP
Country
Canada
WiiPower said:
slicer74 said:
Is it possible to play games that use USB adaptar with NeoGamme base on IOS249 ?

Cause if I remember correctly IOS249 dont allow other USB support.

This depends on the used base IOS for the cIOS. If you take IOS37 or IOS56 as base IOS, then you can plug your HDD in the bottom port, and your usb stuff in the top port. You can even use an usb hub if you have 2 or more usb devices, like 2 mics.

All that setup in the installation of the cIOS ?

Is rev21 recommanded ?
Also, wich of the base IOS do you suggest ?

Thanks

Lazycus

Rotten
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Can NeoGamma read from a NTFS formatted USB stick or USB hard drive? If it can - what directory or files or file extension will it look for?

Thanks WiiPower.

GuyInDogSuit

Your friendly neighborhood guy in a dog suit.
Trophies
Website
www.sniffglueworshipsatan.com
XP
Country
United States
I'm using the latest NeoGamma R9b47, and I have IOS 249 Rev21 and cMIOS v10 installed. No matter what options I change, I almost always get a "Error Code 1208; Disc ID." Even when there is no disc in the drive. It hasn't said anything about a backup-resistant DVD drive, either. And sometimes I get "1189: Do you have a drive connected?" I've tried burning different multi-game discs using MultiGame ISO Creator 3.5.4F+, at different speeds, different media, etc. No dice. Any suggestions?
Edit/Delete Message

WiiPower

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Could you please delete the config file on sd card and try again? Did you read the mini FAQ?

The "do you have a drive connected" is either a serious problem with your wii, a bug in NeoGamma, or you have some option set you shouldn't set.

The disc read error without disc inserted is intended and if it doesn't say anything further, your drive should be able to read DVD-Rs. I guess you won't like this, but to me it sounds like bad burns and/or DVD+Rs without bitsetting. Use high quality media, maybe it's better to test with DVD-Rs, and burn at 4x with a good burner.

GuyInDogSuit

Your friendly neighborhood guy in a dog suit.
Trophies
Website
www.sniffglueworshipsatan.com
XP
Country
United States
Yes, I deleted the config file on my SD card. I haven't changed any of the options. The error I get most of the time is the "1208 Disc ID" one. The media I'm using is Sony DVD-R, burned at 4x, though the first one I burned was 1x, and all got the same results. I used Verbatims for my GameCube, which worked fine for single-game discs, but this is the first time I've tried multi-game discs, for Wii or GameCube. Should I pick up some Verbatims and try those instead?

Selim873

Nunnayobeesnes
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I use Memorex DVD-R, they work perfectly for me, Wii, Single GC, and Multi GC, no problems at all from my experience.

For Multi GC, I use GCOS MultiGame Creator V4F. It's a command line program.

Just make a bat file with this on it.

Code:
"GCOS MultiGame Creator V4F.exe" output.gcm NTSC-or-PAL game1.gcm game2.gcm game3.gcm

Red4Ever

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi,

Was using R7 and as soon as Neogamma loads it sorta freezes and wont let me move to any of the options.
I uploaded to R8 and same deal.

What can this be please?

TY

yoyoloto

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi, Im currently trying to install the NeoGamma loader - DFNG wad file, but it gives me error -2011 on WADmanager.
Why is it that I cant install it ?

@ Selim: hey man, I also use DVD-R memorex but the imgburn verification always crashes ! can you please tell me the way you did it ? it would be a big help

kenshin-dragon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hi, i just downloaded R8, i'm just wondering are there any cIOS that need to be installed for this to work? If there is can you please give links to them.

Thanks, much appreciated

chop

Trophies
XP
Country
kenshin-dragon said:
hi, i just downloaded R8, i'm just wondering are there any cIOS that need to be installed for this to work? If there is can you please give links to them.

Thanks, much appreciated

Forget R8, use R9 b47 don't be put off by the fact that it's a beta release, it's completely stable, you'll also find all the cios info you need in the thread.

kenshin-dragon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
are there any cIOS that need to be installed for this to work? If there is can you please give links to them.
QUOTEyou'll also find all the cios info you need in the thread.

can you just post links to the cIOS i need , if you can't do that can you give me links to the pages that the links are on, i don't really want to look through 77 pages to find 1 or 2 files i might need it's kinda counter productive.

RavRob

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
WiiPower said:
I guess you won't like this, but to me it sounds like bad burns and/or DVD+Rs without bitsetting.

I doubt this is the answer to the problem. I had a Wii that needed updates. 4.2U with old Homebrew and various IOS that needed update. Before the update I tested everything including NeoGamma r7 (because I had problems 2 days ago with a new hacked Wii). Anyway, all worked and I proceeded to update the Wii. I installed NeoGamma R9 and after the update, R9 was giving me the error code 1208 Disc ID. This is the second time it happened, the first as said was on a brand new and newly hacked Wii this one is on an older Wii.

Anyway, my discs worked before the update and they don't after the update....so IMO not bad burns or bad discs. Those are the same discs I have burned and used and still using in my Wii.

Fynezilla

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i installed the latest version of neogamma r8 and it appears in my homebrew folder but when i load it the screen goes black and nothing happens any clues

WiiPower

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
flo said:
I'm trying to run NSMB from SD card with Neogamma channel r9 beta 47 ,with cios 249 rev17 .A
fter like 5 minutes i get this error .
http://img535.imageshack.us/i/28032011035.jpg/
Is there any special setting to do ?
Also ,how to i change the CIOS used. I'd like to give it a shot witch CIOS 250 , rev 21x2 rev3

There's a patch file in the .zip file of NeoGamma for this. And if you would use a newer cIOS, i think the patch wouldn't be required. I think this is the page you are looking for:
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=207126

flo

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hungary
I use the full channel wad version , is the patch included in this one ?
And what i'm asking is how to change the CIOS that games runs on without installing it into slot 249 ( i.e run a music game with 222 , black ops with 250 an so on ) All USB Loaders let you select a cIOS other than the default , for Neogamma default seems to be 249

WiiPower

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
flo said:
I use the full channel wad version , is the patch included in this one ?
And what i'm asking is how to change the CIOS that games runs on without installing it into slot 249 ( i.e run a music game with 222 , black ops with 250 an so on ) All USB Loaders let you select a cIOS other than the default , for Neogamma default seems to be 249

There's not much point to it. Install cIOS56rev20 and all games should work, except those that require usb2.0 stuff, like that usb 2.0 camera. And NeoGamma doesn't do anything with IOS222.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: