Hacking NeoGamma Thread

markedmanner

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
keropi said:
excuse my ignorrance, but is there a neogamma forward channel? I cannot find one
blush.gif

For anyone interested here is a Neogamma R7 Channel wad here:
previewa.png

QUOTE(Kakkoii @ Aug 10 2009, 08:17 AM) NeoGamma R7 does work with this channel. I've injected it and tested it myself.

Here's my R7 version of Vegeta's channel: (Note: This channel doesn't skip the config screen.)
http://www.mediafire.com/file/cmzmyzoy2hm/...r%20NG%20R7.wad

NeoGamma config file to make the channel always "Force Video: Wii" & "Patch Video: All"
http://www.mediafire.com/file/emznzuz32mn/..._autoconfig.zip

Place the folder in the root of your SD card.

Download my above WAD for R7.

Now for set config options:

1.) Launch NeoGamma R7 from your HomebrewChannel.

2.) Set the settings you want, and change it to save config.

3.) Launch the game, then restart your Wii.

4.) You will now have a NeoGamma folder in the root of your SD card, with all your settings stored in it.

5.) Open up this NeoGamma R7 Autoboot channel, and launch a game.

6.) You will notice that the channel has read the config file, and used your options, instead of it's default.

Enjoy!
biggrin.gif

Thanks to kakoii

sixthchild

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Colombia
hi... i just want to thank everybody for that wonderful job that u take to bring all this toold for our game consoles

y just have a question:

i have installed the neogamma channel on my wii( don't worry everything works perfectly) i just wanted to know if anyone can explain me all the different options that the channel offers and what do they do, for example i don't know what does the "hook type" do or how the "rebooter options" work... just wanted to know more about that...

thanks everyboy

japsongs

Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Sorry guys i have 2 sets of korean/soft modded wii .. i have a 3.2u and a 4.0u...both have neogamma R7 and rev14 but i can't get wii sport resort (us version) back-up to boot,both ends up reseting iteslf to the wii home channel menu whenever i load... what muz i do to make it work ...thanks for the advice

sess

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Is there a way to "fix" the way MPTrilogy boots? I mean, so that you can boot the games from the menu, instead of using alternative-dol and an old cIOS revision...

Also, how does the multiplayer option work, if it doesn't have a dol like the other 3 games?

slickbit

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
victory144 said:
Hello...

Anybody have the source of the autoboot r6 ..That's will be great ...

Thanks in advance

+1
I would also like the source for an Autoboot version 6 if possible
Thanks Muchly

dan113

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have recently installed cIOS3 rev14 and also neogamma r6 to play wii sports resort and now when i go to play the game through noegamma the wii just restarts and i end up back at the start menu, i have looked for help through the threads but as it is not giving me a error code just restarting it is proving difficult to find anything on it. can anyone help please

EDIT: ihave now got some games to work i.e tiger woods 2010 but it seems to just be wii sports resort

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/9seCZUSS8zE?si=xMNkLYWrWl6kDH44