Hacking NeoGamma Thread

Dialexio

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Either directory works: "sd:/NeoGamma/codes/GAMEID.gct" or "sd:/codes/GAMEID.gct".

Obviously, replace "GAMEID" with the game's ID (i.e.- PAL Twilight Princess codes would load from "sd:/codes/RZDP01.gct" or "sd:/NeoGamma/codes/RZDP01.gct".

keropi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
excuse my ignorrance, but is there a neogamma forward channel? I cannot find one
blush.gif

knight4rider

Trophies
XP
Country
help everyone nd anyone, i keep gettn error 721 when i try to load my backed up disc using neogamma r7...d games are burned on verbatim dvd-r helpppppp!!!!

BladeTH

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
QUOTE said:
Either directory works: "sd:/NeoGamma/codes/GAMEID.gct" or "sd:/codes/GAMEID.gct".

Obviously, replace "GAMEID" with the game's ID (i.e.- PAL Twilight Princess codes would load from "sd:/codes/RZDP01.gct" or "sd:/NeoGamma/codes/RZDP01.gct".

Codes do not work. Maybe you have not indicated the correct directory? I tried both.

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
its actually in the pack at the top of the first post he hasnt put it on the first page as an individial link yet

BladeTH

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
QUOTE said:
A .gct file is not a renamed .txt file. You need to use something like CheatManager or the WiiRd code manager to create a .gct.

I took the directory info from NeoGamma's readme, and ran 'strings' on it to confirm the info I gave.

So I did.

Dialexio

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
BladeTH said:
QUOTE said:
A .gct file is not a renamed .txt file. You need to use something like CheatManager or the WiiRd code manager to create a .gct.

I took the directory info from NeoGamma's readme, and ran 'strings' on it to confirm the info I gave.

So I did.
THis will sound a bit ridiculous, but do you have the correct device selected for Ocarina (SD or USB)? If it doesn't work on the SD card, try it on the USB drive, or vice-versa.

BladeTH

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
QUOTE said:
THis will sound a bit ridiculous, but do you have the correct device selected for Ocarina (SD or USB)? If it doesn't work on the SD card, try it on the USB drive, or vice-versa.

Ie turn the ocarina?

supertux

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
BladeTH said:
QUOTE said:

Codes do not work. Maybe you have not indicated the correct directory? I tried both.

It's actually in "SD:/apps/neogamma/codes/GameID.gct" .

.....I need help trying to getting textures to work for brawl, its a dvd5 version/pal and it has some SSE cutscenes. I'm using neogamma r7 and already have cios38 rev 14.
I'm using the file replacement 2.1a for pal (source:http://allisbrawl.com/forum/topic.aspx?id=80758)
and have all the folders in the correct place and the textures don't load.

BladeTH

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
My friend's problem with NeoGamma. When he starts the game, NeoGamma wrote the game's ID and goes on the menu. Help him.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BunnyPinkie @ BunnyPinkie: I asked one of my fave translators