lycanfx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WitoRIT92 said:
SolidMetal said:
i have cios 13 installed and i have tried neogamma r4 but it still hangs at the strap screen?
you could try the eject method it works with rev13 aka rev13a rev 13b takes you to the green screen, plus the wide screen 16:9 on usb loader does not with rev 13b (OFF topic) ok you start the game as soon as you see the white screen or wii remote screen you quickly press eject on your wii and it spits out your GB disc and it will ask you for it back you give it to it and the game works, give it about 3 sec, if your late off the white screen or too erlay that you dont see it, it will not work.
that works to but i find that having the nunchuck plugged in before loading works a charm u need it for the game anyway so not to much to ask.

SolidMetal

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The eject method worked for me on the ghostbusters, i also tried to load with the nunchuck attached to see if that would load it up without the need to eject but that did'nt work for me.
if anyone has any ideas how to load it up without the need to eject please let me know.
thanks

WiiPower

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
OuahOuah said:
Does NeoGamma can read DVD made as multiboot (more than 1 game) with WiiScrubber ?
WiiPower, do you plan to make them loadable ?

No it can't. And sorry, no i don't plan support for them. Dack kind of cancelled the whole project, and there's only few people with these discs against the lot of word required for this.

mtb-bfh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WiiPower said:
No it can't. And sorry, no i don't plan support for them. Dack kind of cancelled the whole project, and there's only few people with these discs against the lot of word required for this.
microsoftword3vgmi21.jpg

Thricemin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Will this work for 4.0 firmware? I am careful on installing .wad files on my Wii i dont have bootmii at start up. I like to run apps of my SD card.
smile.gif

Ich mag autoboot nicht auch. lol

TyrianCubed

Gamer 1989 to present
Trophies
Website
www.gamescollection.it
XP
Country
Italy
guys could you please add the various channels in the first post? just for simplicity.
I wanted to see if there was a channel with autoboot or a banner like the one I'm using (neorame's V2) and it's pretty time consuming reading 22 pages to do that
tongue.gif
thanks!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :O:rofl2: +1