Homebrew Neek2o stuck at Reloading bootmii IOS!?

Wizardkoer

Wii Veteran - 17
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I set up emuNAND and when I try to load it, it gets stuck at 'Reloading bootmii IOS!'. I'm using SNEEK emuNAND. Please Help meee

JanosValentine

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You may have to just backup your whole SD card into a folder on your desktop, then format it proper to fat32 with a partition set as active.

Wizardkoer

Wii Veteran - 17
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
You may have to just backup your whole SD card into a folder on your desktop, then format it proper to fat32 with a partition set as active.

Yup I already tried that FAT32 32KB cluster size primary active partition. No luck.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Wait could this be because of it being a flash drive and not an actual mechanical HDD?

JanosValentine

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can you help out on this issue?
I got it to work by fooling around with the ready made emunand in the ModMii masterpiece folder and by screwing around trying to follow some severely out dated and segmented tutorials. The best tutorial I've found, and by far the most helpful, is this one by ABZ

I hope it helps. I never even use my neek2o nand now that I've set it up for anything but Emunand which I don't think I even need it for.

run1492

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I set up emuNAND and when I try to load it, it gets stuck at 'Reloading bootmii IOS!'. I'm using SNEEK emuNAND. Please Help meee

Try this guide:
http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/showthread.php/241036-Neek2o-Setup-and-installation-guide

I had the same problem as you did, and in my case it was caused because I had the fat32 partition (active) on the 2nd position, it had to be the first one.

I've tested to copy the nands and neek folders to a single partition fat32 pen drive and it works; The wads for wiiware are shown and worked .

Right now I am reorganizing my usb hard drive to have the fat32 partition be the first one, and a 2nd with ntfs for other stuff... and I'll try if neek2o works now, as it did on the pen drive.

What I don't know is how to use the wii backups (I have them inside the folder wbfs on the ntfs partition) after booting neek2o. Having in mind that some of them are larger than 4gb and I cannot transfer them to the fat32 partition, how can I proceed ?

Thanks in advance

I hope it helps !

rafaelsb

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Had the same problem with uneek and my old external HDD, than i changed to a notebook HDD USB with USB 3.0 case and it worked flawlessly, with the same files.

mihashi25

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
i m using flash drive and i have same ^rpbleme*
changed 2 or 3 flashdrives format fat32

eur wii softmodded

although i can run my wiiware and vc installed on my emunand from usbloader gx

installed channels on emunand via showmiiwads all channels work except for castlevania wiiware and
castlevania rondo of blood vc

nswitch gives me 'bootmii ios loading'

accessing emunand via usbloader gx gives black screen

i have been at it for 3 weeks now, tried cyan tuto and others too

damped my nand with sfdamper, bootmii and used modmii nand

but same probleme so far

help me please

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had issues with emunand at first as well. I think I was being kicked back to usb loader gx. the problem was the fat library. you need a modified one if using ustealth and cIOS. I don't know if you're using that, but emunand doesn't work with it (normally). I know that castlevania adventure rebirth does not work without neek. usb loader gx can only see one emunand with your list of games (afaik), so inject the wads into that emunand. then, make a second emunand, and go into those games' settings to change them from global to the new neek emunand. basically, the first emunand will make the games show up; the second one makes them bootable. it's kinda confusing I suppose, but it does work.

edit: I see it's the wii you're talking about, not vwii, so it won't be ustealthed. try the other stuff though. it should work on the wii.

Last edited by godreborn,
Reactions: mihashi25

mihashi25

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
I had issues with emunand at first as well. I think I was being kicked back to usb loader gx. the problem was the fat library. you need a modified one if using ustealth and cIOS. I don't know if you're using that, but emunand doesn't work with it (normally). I know that castlevania adventure rebirth does not work without neek. usb loader gx can only see one emunand with your list of games (afaik), so inject the wads into that emunand. then, make a second emunand, and go into those games' settings to change them from global to the new neek emunand. basically, the first emunand will make the games show up; the second one makes them bootable. it's kinda confusing I suppose, but it does work.

edit: I see it's the wii you're talking about, not vwii, so it won't be ustealthed. try the other stuff though. it should work on the wii.

thanks for the reply

i m on the Wii
i have 2 emunand one pal and one ntsc
to access them i change the path in usbloader gx

"so inject the wads into that emunand. then, make a second emunand, and go into those games' settings to change them from global to the new neek emunand. basically, the first emunand will make the games show up; the second one makes them bootable".

yes pretty confusing. do you have or know a tuto for that?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up