OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hi
Im trying to play The legend of zelda wind waker in Wii
but im get a black screen on disc channel, a green screen o neogamma, and cant convert iso to WBFS Drive to play in USB loader or install the game in channel
I have the Mini-DVD-RW with the zelda burn in it and nothing of it works
I have CiosCorp 3.6
Wii 4.1
USB Loader GX
Neogamma R8 Beta 17

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
its a rip correct? if so, u will need to install the cMIOS and either wanin's or wiigators GC launcher (i prefer wiigators).

I've never tried playing a GC rip off a Mini-DVD-RW. Did you know you can use a multi-iso creator to put multiple GC games on one DVD-R disk, this is much better than using mini disks (and I know that method works for sure)

also, GC games cannot, and probably will never, be played via a usb loader

lastly, if ur wii is really new, it wont be able to play burned disks of any kind. Try playing a burnt wii game via neogamma (or disk channel because u have cioscorp), if that works then the problem is not your hardware.

EDIT: neogamma does not work with cIOS249 rev 15 or rev 16, be sure that you have cios249 rev 14 installed for neogamma to work

ddetkowski

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you burned it onto a DVD-RW, they don't work!
If you have a DVD-R, it'll work!!

Also, make sure you have cMios and a GAMECUBE backup launcher, not just any backup launcher.
And a gamecube controller!!!!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I make up songs all the time "The driver in front of me shouldn't be allowed to breathe" that... +2