Need Urgent Help! Loading Screen!

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by pheekum, Feb 21, 2010.

Feb 21, 2010
  1. pheekum
    OP

Newcomer pheekum Newbie

United Kingdom
    So basically i downloaded a rom into my r4 revolution (silver) and suddenly when i open the r4 it says loading forever.... which is similar to when somebody doesnt have a kernal. And I've already replaced thej kernal several times and even formatted everything and put a kernal. Any suggestions???
    Thanks in advance

2. EyeZ

Member EyeZ GBAtemp Addict

United Kingdom
    What rom was it? the rom may have AP protection

3. pheekum
    OP

Newcomer pheekum Newbie

United Kingdom
    Yeah it did it was Kingdomhearts which has AP but usually the screen of the game would freeze at a certain point and not the r4 itself but i patched it correctly from somebody else in Gbatemp which seemed to work for everybody else but when i did it then it failed so i tried again and then this happened

4. Dark^'^Knigh

Member Dark^'^Knigh GBAtemp Maniac

Australia
    Here's a 1st....an R4 owner posting in the wrong section - what's more, with absolutely no details whatsoever as to which R4 (original, SDHC, Ultra, i, i gold, etc etc etc), which firmware he's tried...geez! There must be a 'veggie" patch somewhere and 'they' keep harvesting these guys [​IMG]

@pheekum - this section is for rom hacks (user modifications of games, etc) and game language translations....don't worry, this thread will get moved to the right section for you. Oh, and welcome to GBAtemp! [​IMG]

5. pheekum
    OP

Newcomer pheekum Newbie

United Kingdom
    Erm....this is related to hacking actually because i hacked on ( r4, patches, and roms) to my r4i and got this problem with my r4i and homebrew systems are hacking so i am still right in a way. And i didnt post here for a lecture so please stop preeching! Sheesh

6. azure0wind

Member azure0wind 7 years flew so fast.

Indonesia
    uhh sorry but r4i is fake

7. YayMii

Member YayMii hi

Canada
    You're still in the wrong section. This is the section for ROM edits/translations.