Hacking Need to delete a ticket but not sure where to look.

MichaelVash7886

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I was using the hacked version of Tetris Party, but I deleted it long ago from my channel section. I deleted my save and was going to download it legit via the shop channel. Then I get an error code. After some searching, I find out that I have to delete the ticket that Tetris left behind. I don't have the wads any longer, so I'm going to use any title deleter. Can anyone tell me what section the ticket would be in and what file I'm looking for? I've glanced through all the pages, but couldn't find it via the gbatemp wiki with Wiiware identifacation numbers. Can someone tell me the file I need to delete to download the game legit?

Skizzo

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you try AnyTitleDeleter DB? Nothing named WTP?

Anyways, can't you just go in and look for apps with just a ticket and delete them all or would that mess something up?

MichaelVash7886

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I found a copy of the wad still on my PC after some searching. I tried uninstalling the wad, gave me an error so I reinstalled it then uninstalled it I still got an error for uninstalling ticket. I went back to the shop channel and it said I hadn't bought Tetris, so I add some points and try buying it again. I get an error. It doesn't take my points. Wii shop channel restarts and I go back to Tetris now it shows I've bought the game and I try to download it agian, error 204036. Can anyone help?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jUWpmU-X8k