DbGt

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
hi, i dont post never(im too lazy), but i have been here since like 3 or more years,gbatemp is one of my sites i visit daily.. sooo i really would be appreciated if someone could send me the water and grass starters(dont remember their names).... i dont have much =S im right now at eterna city... i have a kadabra lvl21(male), luxio, lvl21(female), and moferno lvl22(female), i dont want to go any further in the game till i have the other 2 starters because then its going to be harder to train them till big levels... so please!! someone help this poor mexican hehe

Name: Gera
my FC is:
1718 9662 5657

Thanx

DbGt

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
no, im at eterna city, i have already the 2 badge.... ok im ready to go, i already put you on my friends list, i hope you can

im already on nwifi.... waiting

FuManChuu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If anyone else wants to save-ninja me a couple starters, id be down also
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Fieryshadowz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sure ill help.. but i need help to trade them back as well... i.e. do 3 trades.. trade to you.. trade back.. then back to you.

FC is in my sig.. =] pm when you're ready with your FC

FuManChuu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm in the middle of a gym battle right now, but if anyone ends up getting all 3, id love to trade / help someone else trade em around

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @BakerMan, Remember to take your meds like AncientBoi.