Gaming Need Someone to Explain an Issue...

HeatranOnABalloon

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The issue I’m having right now is that I downloded the preload of Ultra Moon and installed the dummy seed and the game works fine. When I uninstalled the game through fbi, I went to the eShop and redownloaded my preload. When the preload finishes downloading, I still do not have my distribution days like I did before and whenever I tried to open it, the 3ds would crash. If anyone can explain what’s happening or if there is a solution to this, let me know. And yes I know I’m aware of the chances of being banned. I knew that when doing this.

wicksand420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if you go into fbi and search through the titles section, find your game and download the seed, if the seed if released on cdn you should be able to get it, if it downloads the seed it should fix it for you.

ThoD

GBATemp Addict (apparently), but more like "bored"
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Probably you didn't delete the dummy seed. Go on FBI, find it and delete it, then get the game from the eshop again and that should work.

HeatranOnABalloon

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Probably you didn't delete the dummy seed. Go on FBI, find it and delete it, then get the game from the eshop again and that should work.
I will try that. I’ll post my result☺️. Just delete the dummy seed from my SD card? I still can’t find the dummy seed because I uninstalled the title/:. Should I reinstall from eshop?

Last edited by HeatranOnABalloon,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: ONG.