Hacking NEED SOME HELP

goku1980

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WII GOT FORMATRED CAME BACK SYSTEM MENU SHOT,PELOADER SAVED ME LOADED HBC AND REINSTALLED SYSTEM MENU 3.2U AND NOW ONY A COUPLE OF GAMES WORK I UPDATED TO SOFTMII 2.9.5 AFTER FOTMAT SAVE IF U HAVE ANY IDEAS TO HELP IM OPEN TO THEM HERE ARE THE GAMES THAT WORK,SSBB DBZ,NFS PRO STREET,MAD WORLD, DEAD RISEING AND A COUPLE OTHERS IRELAYNEED SOME HELP HERE IM PULLING MY HAIR OUT AND LOSEING MY MIND HELP ME PLEASE
hate2.gif

goku1980

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
no installed over network install was sucsessful no errors
loading throug gamma 4 error codes and im still geting 324 off caslt judgment

goku1980

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
like i said i knw its not the bur or media as all the games work in my friends wii i did with softmii2.1.1

goku1980

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i did listen i installed cios 10 just like u said thc and got the same error the nand transplant was just a thought i havent done any thing stupid like that come on now

steve-p

Trophies
XP
Country
use anyregionchanger,
upgrad to 3.2

i know it's on 3.2, but if you can get all the ios's fresh then it may work.
you said you updated the sysmenu, but that still leaves about 17 ios versions that you didnt do.

timtlm

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sounds like you have problems with some of your IOS. A lot of the games that work that you listed are games that use a newer IOS like IOS 55. Honestly, I would just upgrade to 4.0 via the system menu to get all your IOS updated properly. All you need to do is have a cIOS 7-10 installed, and the patched IOS 60 before you update, and you will be fine.

goku1980

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
timtlm said:
Sounds like you have problems with some of your IOS. A lot of the games that work that you listed are games that use a newer IOS like IOS 55. Honestly, I would just upgrade to 4.0 via the system menu to get all your IOS updated properly. All you need to do is have a cIOS 7-10 installed, and the patched IOS 60 before you update, and you will be fine.
see this is help lol ill try that in a sec so instasl 60 and then 4.0 u say tim

goku1980

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bout the nand transplant it was a good idea if it wouldnt kill our wiis this would be na awsome life savor

goku1980

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok installed cisocorp the on that came with softmii2.9.5 after 4.0 update to c if that fixes the problem and it dose not still geting dvd read 324
to any one how has helped me thankyou very much i do apreciate what yall are doing 4 me thankyou

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: https://youtu.be/e1G3aKJ3g18?feature=shared