Gaming Need some help with my computer!

soliunasm

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since a reboot, my computer has started to make boxes when I move windows, instead of just moving the window.
This is what it looks like:
BoxThing1.jpg

Also, when moving any single file around, it doesn't display the name like it used to(Multiple files make boxes around the files as well):
BoxThing2.jpg

I hadn't installed anything that would modify this function with that reboot, just browsed some Internet pages and played TF2.

Next, I'm trying to burn an ISO. Whenever I start up the ISO burner(I tried Power ISO, Magic ISO, Nero, Roxio and Alcohol 120%) and try to open the file to allow it to burn, it doesn't work. It gives me this error:
Error.jpg
I can open it in WiiScrubber fine, but whenever I try to burn the ISO, it just doesn't want to.

soliunasm

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
juggernaut911 said:
Go to your performance/customization stuff, tick "Show Windows While Moving" though I'm not sure if that will fix the icon one.
Thank you so much! That fixed both problems.

QUOTE(James_Wulfe @ Jun 5 2009, 02:20 PM) In a lot of cases, these errors are caused by 3rd party shell extensions that are not functioning properly.

as for you power iso problem, have you tried converting the iso to another format?
It was caused by the box not being ticked. Strange though, it was before the reboot...

No I haven't converted it to another format, however WinRar doesn't want to extract the ISOs like it used to do, and I've tried doing this with two ISOs(Madworld and House of the Dead) and it doesn't want to even allow me to burn them, let alone extract them.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Like for micro