Need SCDS-1 firmware dump!

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by Searinox, Jun 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Jun 5, 2009

Need SCDS-1 firmware dump! by Searinox at 10:14 AM (941 Views / 0 Likes) 5 replies

1. Searinox
    OP

Member Searinox Just a taste~ ;3

Romania
    For some reason my firmware is named SCF_____00.nds instead of SCF_DSGB00.nds. When I dump it the icon is garbled and running it yields 2 white screens. Anyone out there with a Supercard could you please dump me a proper firmware using Rudolph's NDS Backup 3in1 Tool? Much appreciated.

2. OSW

Former Staff OSW Wii King

Australia
    I'm not exactly sure if it's legal to share a dump of it, So someone please tell me if it is.
    Here is a dump of My SCDS ONE that I've had sitting around for a while.

My SCDS ONE is one of the early versions, which wasn't compatible with the TTDS multiloader stuff. (I think it's just called v1, and non-sdhc. I can't remember because it's been ages since i used it).

EDIT: removed for now, to be safe [​IMG]

EDIT: sorry! I think the file inside the .zip might be marked as hidden. If you can't find it turn show hidden files on in windows.

3. raing3

Member raing3 CNET_Richard

Australia
    Yeah I don't think it would be legal to upload a dump as well since it contains part of a DS ROM. I was gonna upload my SCDSONEi dump but it was too big and my internet is so slow. I wonder why the dump of it is so much bigger then the Acekard 2i and M3 Real which are quite small, also I haven't seemed to be able to dump my EZ-Flash Vi for some reason which really sucks.

4. OSW

Former Staff OSW Wii King

Australia
    I can't remember if old gen flashcards contain illegal nintendo code, but I know that some of the new DSi flashcards do contain almost whole DS roms.

So if the DSONEi uses the same method of booting on DSi, then it would be large like you described (it's like, the whole size of a game)

I think some other DSi cards like acekard use another method which doesn't use an illegal rom in the bootloader.

5. raing3

Member raing3 CNET_Richard

Australia
    Thanks OSW for the SCDSONE dump.

6. Searinox
    OP

Member Searinox Just a taste~ ;3

Romania
    Aww fucknuts. It didn't work as planned. Although I must say I at least got a 'no find SD card' message. I guess I do need my own hardware version firmware. The problem is the dump keeps being bad. Have there been any successful attempts at dumping the SCDS-1 SDHC 1.01 firmware with Rudolph's latest NDS backup 3in1 tool? Also, are there any other NDS dump tools available? Or do I have the right firmware but it's encrypted? OSW did you have to decrypt that after you ripped it?

EDIT: Oh LOL it was non SDHC? Geez I shoulda read before even downloading. No wonder it can't find my microSD. XD

Turns out the NDS Backup Tool 3 in 1 dumps it properly if you take the SC out for 10 seconds when it asks you to put in the cart to be dumped. Credits to cory. Thread may be closed.[/b]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.