Hacking Need help with wup installer gx2

Huskyremi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
So im on 5.5.2 and i have homevrew n stuff and i download2d 3 games of wii u usb helper those were

Mario 3d world
Wind waker hd
And breath of the wild

The first 2 installed after 2 tries on usb
But breath of the wild keeps crashing (it even crashed at 97% once -_-)

When installing you can see the progress on the gamepad and tv but suddenly it stops installing and on the tv the install progress thing is gone and i only see the title wup inshaller gx2

Its really annoying and i really want to play breath cause its kinda the whole reason i bought a wii u

Huskyremi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Here are some pic to show im installing on a 64 gb usb and have a 5.5.2 8gb wii u

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

And this is how it was before it freezes sort but the music is still playing in tje background

Attachments

• 20180623_153313.jpg
    20180623_153313.jpg
    968.1 KB · Views: 280
  • 20180623_153237.jpg
    20180623_153237.jpg
    975.4 KB · Views: 281

Escorpion

Balamb Seed
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Here are some pic to show im installing on a 64 gb usb and have a 5.5.2 8gb wii u

And this is how it was before it freezes sort but the music is still playing in tje background[/QUOTE

So im on 5.5.2 and i have homevrew n stuff and i download2d 3 games of wii u usb helper those were

Mario 3d world
Wind waker hd
And breath of the wild

The first 2 installed after 2 tries on usb
But breath of the wild keeps crashing (it even crashed at 97% once -_-)

When installing you can see the progress on the gamepad and tv but suddenly it stops installing and on the tv the install progress thing is gone and i only see the title wup inshaller gx2

Its really annoying and i really want to play breath cause its kinda the whole reason i bought a wii u

Hola. You need to tell us what kind of error code are the program telling to you, when it crash at 97% of the installation... without that we can´t know what´s the real problem. Maybe you lack of a file on the download; btw, tell us too what Version of Wup Installer Gx are you using, have you tried with Wup installer Y mod on it´s last update for example???
Psdt: I´ve never needed of 2 tries to install a game on usb...

Last edited by Escorpion,

Huskyremi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium

Hola. You need to tell us what kind of error code are the program telling to you, when it crash at 97% of the installation... without that we can´t know what´s the real problem. Maybe you lack of a file on the download; btw, tell us too what Version of Wup Installer Gx are you using, have you tried with Wup installer Y mod on it´s last update for example???
Psdt: I´ve never needed of 2 tries to install a game on usb...
Thing is i dont see a error it just stops and i left it on for half a day when it was stuck at 97% and nothing changed or was installed
Whenever i use wup installer y mod it just gives me an error code 0xFFFCFFBF after 2 second of it installing and for both i used the latest version
For wup installer gx2 that is v1.3 rev21
I deleted wup y

I deleted mario world and tried reinstalling it again but now it does the same like botw

Last edited by Huskyremi,

Escorpion

Balamb Seed
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Thing is i dont see a error it just stops and i left it on for half a day when it was stuck at 97% and nothing changed or was installed
Whenever i use wup installer y mod it just gives me an error code 0xFFFCFFBF after 2 second of it installing and for both i used the latest version
For wup installer gx2 that is v1.3 rev21
I deleted wup y

I deleted mario world and tried reinstalling it again but now it does the same like botw
Why you deleted mario 3d world to try reinstalling it??
You´re problem must be, according to the error 0xFFFCFFBF one of this above, check it:

0xFFFC (Console/Device related?)
error 0xFFFCFFE4 : Not enough space on selected device. (if you are installing it on an empty 64 Gb usb, then this is not the problem) X
error 0xFFFCFFE5 : unplug your USB (even if you are not installing on USB). if you are installing on USB, unplug/re-plug it and try again. X
error 0xFFFCFFE9 : incomplete files. Verify your download. (personally i think this is the problem, but it can´t be cause u said you already install 3d World and Wind Waker HD fine...) X
error 0xFFFCFFEA : ? Shutdown and restart your console. it could help.

Last edited by Escorpion,

Huskyremi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Why you deleted mario 3d world to try reinstalling it??
You´re problem must be, according to the error 0xFFFCFFBF one of this above, check it:

0xFFFC (Console/Device related?)
error 0xFFFCFFE4 : Not enough space on selected device.
error 0xFFFCFFE5 : unplug your USB (even if you are not installing on USB). if you are installing on USB, unplug/re-plug it and try again.
error 0xFFFCFFE9 : incomplete files. Verify your download.
error 0xFFFCFFEA : ? Shutdown and restart your console. it could help.

I deleted mario to test if it is just with botw

Il try the things above and tell u if it worked

Huskyremi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Mario worked
I think zelda is broken or something does anyone know where i can get botw other than wii usb helper

Escorpion

Balamb Seed
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay