Need help with Universal-Inject-Generator-master on mac!!!

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by cruz, May 4, 2016.

1. cruz
    OP

cruz Newbie

Newcomer
    May 4, 2016
    United States
    So im installing CFW and i reached the part where you inject FBI.cia in to the hs.app and i get an error. I understand from searching the fourm that this is because im on mac osx. I have no access to a windows machine. I wanted to see if i provide the hs.app and fbi.cia files if some one on windows would kindly run the go.bat batch file for me.

2. cruz
    OP

cruz Newbie

Newcomer
    May 4, 2016
    United States
    EDIT: i tried uploading the folder with the files inside but cannot seem to figure out how. if someone could also help me with that lol this is my first post on this forum.

3. Dracari

Dracari GBAtemp Maniac

Apr 5, 2009
    United States
    i sincerly hope you dont still use a PowerPC Mac in this day and age for anything Important, but if your arent and indeed using an Intel-Mac, Just setupDualboot w/ Windows. (Look up BootCamp)

4. cruz
    OP

cruz Newbie

Newcomer
    May 4, 2016
    United States
    i have a new slim imac. my bootcamp got corrupted while upgrading to windows 10 so im not able to access that partition. thats why i need help lol

5. Dracari

Dracari GBAtemp Maniac

Apr 5, 2009
    United States
    could go another way and Use a build of rxtools (before it became rxCFW), to inject FBI.

6. cruz
    OP

cruz Newbie

Newcomer
    May 4, 2016
    United States
    is there a guide for it. im really new to 3ds homebrew anf cfw

7. Dracari

Dracari GBAtemp Maniac

Apr 5, 2009
    United States
    its easy but i'd wait for someone better qualified to explain how.

8. Temarile

Temarile (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ A9LH ✧゚・: *ヽ(◕ヮ◕ヽ)

Jan 7, 2016
    Netherlands
    I could do that for you later today (6 hours or so, I'm currently not home) but IIRC you're not allowed to share it in public on this forum because the heath and safety app is copyrighted by Nintendo.

9. Ev1l0rd

Ev1l0rd (⌐◥▶◀◤) Knight of Void

Oct 26, 2015
    Netherlands
    Land of Darkness and Bounty
    You need to run go.sh instead of go.bat. It's not documented anywhere, but go.sh should work. If it doesn't work, install brew and then gcc and libstdc++6 through brew.