Retro video-games and Emulation Talk
We are a Group centered around emulating our beloved console classics. Here you can talk emulators, get help, or even chat about your most recent retro experience! Find other players playing your game and party up, Official Discord coming soon. Dolphin, PSCX2, XEMU, RCPS3, XEINA, Citra, Ppsspp, and any that i missed ...lol All are welcome here! We hope you enjoy your stay and happy gaming!
Retro video-games and Emulation Talk
Retro video-games and Emulation Talk

Help I need someone to compile a undertale ds fan project

  • Thread starter Thread starter Pepservr
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 45
  • Replies Replies 0

Pepservr

New Member
Newbie
Joined
Jun 29, 2026
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Trophies
0
Age
24
XP
19
Country
Ireland
Hey everyone! I've been trying to get UndertaleNDS running on my modded DSi and I've managed to get all 4 required files (data.win, nitrofs.zip.patch, tools.zip.patch, and Undertale.nds.patch). The problem is I'm on a mobile device and have no access to a Windows or Mac computer, so I can't run patcher.exe or the Python script to generate the .nds ROM.

I own a legitimate copy of Undertale on Steam so my data.win is from my own game files. Would anyone be willing to run the patcher with my data.win and send me the output .nds file? I'd really appreciate it, I've been trying to get this working for a while!

Thanks in advance!

P.S If you open the Zip file you’ll find all of the files needed! Thanks!
 
Last edited by Pepservr,

Group statistics

Group owner:
chidreams
Members:
713
Threads:
71
Messages:
125
Photos:
0

Site & Scene News