Need Help With R4 SDHC RTS Lite

Discussion in 'R4 DS' started by donowprod, Jul 16, 2012.

1. donowprod
    OP

donowprod Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Apr 16, 2009
    United States
    I would like to say thanks for help in advance.
    I am new to the flash cart scene and would like to get help with my R4 SDHC RTS Lite which I bought from www.r43ds.org.
    It took over 2 month and 50 emails to finally get this flash cart and it does not work with the current 3ds firmware 4.2.0-9 U. It says check owners manual and turn off.
    I know there is alot of hate towards these clones but I didnt do my research before hand. I have just placed an order for a DSTwo.

I guess my problem started when recently updated to the current firmware for the shop update.
    I wasnt going to update it until I got the flash cart, but after waiting 2 months for the card I began to think it was never going to arrive.
    I understand im screwed unless I find a ds with lower firmware than what i have. Is this correct?
    Is there a chance that the card can be updated in the future without finding/using another ds to update it, as I dont own one or might not be able to find one?

I just want to confirm my options.

1. Wait for a card update from www.r4isdhc.com
    2. Update on a lower firmware ds or 3ds system.
    3. Im screwed and wait for my DSTwo.

Again any help

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice