Gaming Need help with R4 1.23 Kernel Cheats

NDSTemp50

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a R4 and I'm having problems with two games that I am trying to use cheats with,Animal Crossing and Pokemon Platinum so I downloaded the new R4Kernel from www.r4li.com. I've tried YSMenu already and I have less problems, but still have the bigger problems.When I tried to use cheats on the r4li kernel, it froze when I pressed Y so I turned the CHEAT file into a USRCHEAT file and now, It goes to the cheat selecting screen and theres a lot of cheats but most of them have no name. Can someone plz tell me how to fix this? If you hav any questions plz ask instead of just not answering.

To Elixerdream: I've read some of the previous post like you told me on my previous post and none of them fixed my problem, so instead of being rude try to be helpful this time.

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
rude? ok then i will show you WHAT IS RUDE

FIRST: YOUR FLASH CART IS FUCKED UP! GO GET A PROPERLY SUPPORTED FLASH CART!

SECOND: WHY DO THOSE FUCKING CODES FOR POKEMON WORK SO WELL ON MY FRIENDS N5 = R4 CLONE! BECAUSE HE WAS TESTING IT FROM ARDS!!! OH YEAH! HE WAS EVEN DRAGGING US TO TEST THOSE POKEMON CODES FOR HIM!

THIRD: WHY DO THOSE FUCKING CODES FOR POKEMON WORKS FOR SO MANY OF US BUT NOT YOU! BECAUSE WE GOT A BETTER FLASH CART! YES IT WORKS DAMN WELL ON MY AK2i

FOURTH: STOP WHINNING FOR HELP! WANT HELP !!! GO LEARN HOW TO HELP YOURSELF! CODE DOESN'T WORK! GO FUCKING LEARN HOW TO FUCK A CODE OUT FROM AN EMULATOR + TRAINER BEFORE YOU SAY A CODE IS BROKEN!

FIFTH: 99% OF THE TIME IS USER PROBLEM (INCLUDING FLASH CART THAT YOU ARE HAVING)! DON'T SAY THINGS THAT SOUNDS AS IF YOU KNOW ALL TO INSULT A CODE HACKER! IS NO BIG DEAL ON MAKING CHEAT CODES FOR FUCK FREE! HOWEVER, MOST OF US DO TEST OUR SHIT BEFORE WE POST IT! EVEN IF ITS BROKEN WE WILL TRY TO FIX IT! ONLY THOSE WHO KNOW PEANUTS HAVE NO ABILITY TO FIX IT

SIXTH: STOP MAKING MULTIPLE TOPIC ABOUT YOUR ACWW FOR FUCKS SAKE!

SEVENTH: THE DAMN FUCKING CODE OF YOURS WAS OUT FOR YEARS! YOU ARE THE ONLY SHIT THAT CONSTANT COMPLAIN ABOUT IT! THAT IS BECAUSE YOU SUCK!

EIGHT: GO LEGIT DON'T USE A FUCKING FLASH CART !!! YES THAT MEANS BUY ORIGINAL + ARDS! IF THAT DOESN'T WORK! THEN LEARN HOW TO FUCKING MAKE THE DAMN CODE

NINTH: IF IT IS HARD! YOU CAN GO TO HELL ! YES REPORT ME TO MODS!

TENTH: DONT FUCKING ALWAYS ASK FOR HELP! YOU ARE THE ONLY SHIT TO HELP YOURSELF!

BYE

EDIT: YA YOUR FRIEND WHO OWNS EDGE (EDGE ALSO GOT ONE OF THE LOUSIEST CHEAT ENGINE OF ALL FLASH CART!) AS MENTIONED GO LEGIT AND STOP WASTING ENERGY WHINNING!!! BOOO BOOO BOO

stop whinning about ACWW and go ARDS + original rom for your animal crossing!

pokemon platinum? get a properly supported flash cart like ak2i
smile.gif

P1010921.jpg

I HAVE R4 AND I HAVE NO PROBLEM ON USING CODES FOR POKEMON !! SCREW IT
smile.gif

SEE HOW MANY FREAKING R4 I HAVE

ELEVEN: GET REAL AND FACE THE REALITY! IF A CODE DOESN'T WORK! THEN DON'T FUCKING CHEAT! EVEN I HAD MADE FUCKING TONS OF CHEAT! IT DOESN'T SOUNDS LIKE MY FUCKING LIFE DEPDENDS ON A FUCKING LINE OF CODE

Frederica Bernkastel

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Just stop being such a whiny little bitch,
OH BOO HOO, MY CRAPPY CARD DOESN'T USE CHEATS PROPERLY
BAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Look, we've stated, overstated and understated this many, many times.
READ. THE. GUIDE.

also, be grateful, elixirdream makes 99% of the new codes going into the compilation.

wub.gif
elixirdream.

NDSTemp50

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any that was helpful how? Basically your telling me to buy new things. The whole reason I got R4 was to save money and not have to buy games and stuff my dad is reallly stingy and he desn't buy me stuff often besides, I cant find a real ak2i anywhere! At dealextreme they even show you pics on the circut board being behing the sticker!

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
NDSTemp50 said:
Any that was helpful how? Basically your telling me to buy new things. The whole reason I got R4 was to save money and not have to buy games and stuff my dad is reallly stingy and he desn't buy me stuff often besides, I cant find a real ak2i anywhere! At dealextreme they even show you pics on the circut board being behing the sticker!

HOW HELPFUL THAT WAS?

FIRST, YOU ARE WASTING GBATEMP'S RESOURCES! DID YOU KNOW MODS ARE DELETING THREADs AND POSTs?

SECOND, AS A SON/DAUGHTER YOU FAILED BIG TIME! IF I KNOW MY DAD IS STINGY! I WOULD MAKE SURE I RESEARCH WHAT IS THE BEST OUT THERE YET IT DOESN'T COST A DAMN BOMB!

THIRD, DO GET ALLOWANCE? 10 CENTS A DAY! 120 DAYS = 12 USD! 240 DAYS = 24 USD ! SAVE YOURSELF 12 USD TO GET AK2 OR OTHER FLASH CART~!?

FOURTH, SEARCH THROUGH THIS DAMN FORUM! GUESS WHAT! HELL LOTS OF US BOUGHT AK2 FROM DEAL EXTREME!

FIFTH, HOW HELPFUL YOU WANT US TO BE? LIKE FIXED SOMEONE ELSE FIRMWARE FOR YOU?

SIXTH, IF WE COULD EASILY FIXED SOMEONE ELSE SHIT! DO YOU THINK WE ARE/I AM SITTING HERE?!

SEVENTH, TALKING ABOUT HELPFUL! LEARN HOW TO WRITE YOUR OWN CHEAT ENGINE THEN!

EIGHT, LEARN HOW TO MAKE YOUR OWN CUSTOM FIRMWARE FOR R4!

NINTH, DON'T SAY I AM RUDE WHEN I WASN'T !

TENTH, STOP WHINNING AND START LEARNING HOW TO FIX YOUR OWN SHIT! CAN'T DO IT? THEN DON'T FUCKING CHEAT

EDIT: IF YOU INTENDING TO GET A NEW FLASH CART! YA PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU GET PEOPLE TO TEST THOSE CODES THAT ARE FAILING ON YOU BEFORE YOU DECIDED TO GET ANY PARTICULAR FLASH CART! WOULD NOT WANT YOU TO COME BACK HERE IN FUTURE TO SAY HEY THIS DON'T WORK ON MY BLAH BLAH BLAH! HELP ME PLEASE

AT ANY RATE! I AM OUT AND SHALL PUT YOU ON IGNORE LIST

BYE AND WISH YOU ALL THE BEST IN LIFE

ZAI JIAN

emigre

Deck head
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
cut your losses and just get the bloody acekard. They arn't expensive and well worth the avoided bollocks you're going to have with the R4 version 4887874754545.45.

Just typed in R4 in the DX search bar. The amount of R4s was frightening.

Frederica Bernkastel

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
emigre said:
cut your losses and just get the bloody acekard. They arn't expensive and well worth the avoided bollocks your going to have with the R4 version 4887874754545.45.

Just typed in R4 in the DX search bar. The amount of R4s was frightening.
You, sir, just won this thread.

@noob: give up already, this is like the 3rd time... just stfu.
also, did I mention http://cheats.gbatemp.net/forum/ is the correct place for this? no? well I have now.

NDSTemp50

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you mean to insult me by calling me a noob by all means ssay that what ever makes you happy. Personally I dont give a damn if you call me a noob. Obviously I have a R4 and my dad is stingy about getting me stuff, I have one, it's too late to buy a new flashcart and I'm trying to fix things that are wrong with it so I've posted a couple posts on this website hopeing I would get help, and this is what I get? THNX A LOT FOR BEING SO UNHELPFUL

KingdomBlade

Blade v3+ (I R SHMEXY)
Trophies
Website
meekpicture.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Freakin annoying noob. A cheap flashcart is about 5 bucks and that's a TTDS which has a decent cheat engine. Then, the next is the Acekard which everyone is telling you to buy. Now hard would it be to save 5 or 10 bucks! Huh? If you quit whining then you'll see there's a decent cheat database here:

http://cheats.gbatemp.net

The one on the R4 website is extinct and crappy.

And if you stop being annoying you'll see there's a Search Engine here. And there is no need to make multiple topics on one subject so quit being so obnoxious. If you don't like it here then go on some crappy R4 forum or something.

rockstar99

Hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
yeah dude just go search a bit before making a million thereads go check out the cheat database and if you cant save up 12 bucks for an acekard 2i then you my friend should learn to save up and not blow all ur money on food n stuff just geat a dstt i mean only 4 dollers dude and its way better...than you dead card atleast

iPikachu

C3's personal flamebot and fail artist
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
NDSTemp50 said:
Any that was helpful how? Basically your telling mhttp://gbatemp.net/style_images/2/folder_editor_images/rte-code-button.pnge to buy new things. The whole reason I got R4 was to save money and not have to buy games and stuff my dad is reallly stingy and he desn't buy me stuff often besides, I cant find a real ak2i anywhere! At dealextreme they even show you pics on the circut board being behing the sticker!
so sad.
;_;

so sad. i can't buy flashcarts too! my ds came with a R4 because my father knew shit about DS and flashcarts and about everything It related!
So sad! Im not allowed to buy anything at all! So sad! i can't even find a fucking flashcart in my fucking country even when i tried!
So sad! I've been told My father bought my r4 for a hundred!
So sad!......
So Sad! But ALL OF MY CHEATS IM USING NOW ARE WORKING!
SO SAD!
And I'm using an R4! WITH YSMENU!
And plus, my cheat problems were solved WITHOUT THE SEARCH BAR!
(well i got scolded the first time i asked and i acted liek some crappy idiot but never mind.)

So sad! currently i have a SCDSONEi and the cheat support SUCKS LIKE SHIT, EVERYHTING IS DIVIDED! BUT I'M USING A USRCHEAT.DAT EVEN THOUGH ITS A SCDSONEi!
OMG I WONDER HOW THAT HAPPENED

SO SAD ;_;

JUST READ THE FUCKING THREAD!

Curley5959

CCC Member!
Trophies
Website
www.holidaygamerz.zoomshare.com
XP
Country
Everyone, stop giving him the satisfaction of psyching you up... Thats what he wants you to do.. So you get warned/banned..

The truth is, there are plenty of guides made by myself, elixir, mrfatso, narin, antoligy and many other people that will help you... It is really simple..

Secondly, 1.23 FW is fake.. If its not fake, it sucks.. Seriously, stay with 1.18 and patch games whenever you need to or get a new flashy..

Its that simple..

If you cant afford a new flashy, well fix the one you have.. Read the guides and use the official FW... That will fix your problems...

iPikachu

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
i should really make a guide, quoting from all of your threads with added drawn pictures, people will surely get it, or they're as stupid as my friend who doesn't even know how to extract a .rar file.
anyone up for it'?

mrfatso

That guy!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
Tskm elixir, pika, how many i must tell u guys, use red and bold words, more effective, and elixir, and by the way, now edge doesn't suck as much, remember new cheat engine ftw
biggrin.gif

well, back to your question, let's see if i can dissect your post

NDSTemp50 said:
...blah blah blah..

I've tried YSMenu already and I have less problems, but still have the bigger problems.

When I tried to use cheats on the r4li kernel, it froze when I pressed Y so I turned the CHEAT file into a USRCHEAT file and now.
if i remember correctly, i didn't realised that ysmenu works with the r4li version, i thought that ysmenu only works with original r4/dstt firmware, shows how little i know.

I don think u should be changing them manuelly, there might be a change in data algorithm that these database uses, just like edge version, it is cheats.dat just the same, but compared the size of this and the r4/ak2/... version of cheat.dat, and u will noticed a differences. So, in this case, u can't just change the name and called it done

It goes to the cheat selecting screen and theres a lot of cheats but most of them have no name.
sounds like when u saved, u didn't save it well, same thing happened to me when i was using it with my chinese language support disabled, the database saved but i can't see anything.. go grab the language support
Can someone plz tell me how to fix this? If you hav any questions plz ask instead of just not answering.
like what has been mentioned, one line of code isn't gona break u, u are not me, who depends on completion before i can and will continued with a part of the game. so u wana have money in Animal crossing, then just hack it yourself, if not, if it doesn't work, it doesn't work, and just look at black sigil, the codes didn't work for us edge user in the past, but after our current update, huzzah.
So now u have a few options:

1. Saved up and buy yourself a better flashcart and use your r4 as a backup, like they have mentioned ak2 is cheap
2. Don't cheat, dude, i played black sigil legit and now i am rich and have a sense of achievements
biggrin.gif

3. Learn how to make cheat, if u know what is cheat engine, that's half the battle done
4. Google and do your research once again and this time round, saved up and buy a new flashcart behind your dad's back, its not like he is stalking you all the time
5. If your dad is a stalker, ask your friend to buy them for u. You do have friends?? Don't you??
6. Spam r4li with request to fixed ACWW, remember u need to spam X thousand email from X thousand different email
biggrin.gif

7. If u still haven't figure out yet, no.6 is bull
8. I am not even sure why am i making a list
9. Be patient and wait for an update
10. try out some other games, its not like pokemon and ACWW are that addicting,
11. ya, i probably think of something by now
12. Still nothing...
13. is it me, are there so many NDSTemps these few days, its like star wars: attack of the clone
14: speaking of which, i wonder is star wars nice?
15. Just read this list a few more times ya??
16. Remember cheat engine is your rival
biggrin.gif

17. If your dad is a stalker, don forget to call the cops or one of those family shelther, they will protect you, okay??
18. and i guess i should this ya?
19. ...

iPikachu

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
QUOTE said:
I've tried YSMenu already and I have less problems, but still have the bigger problems.When I tried to use cheats on the r4li kernel, it froze when I pressed Y so I turned the CHEAT file into a USRCHEAT file and now, It goes to the cheat selecting screen and theres a lot of cheats but most of them have no name.
lol, i actually don't understand what he's doing.

mrfatso

That guy!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
i think what he say was that he renamed his cheat.dat to usrcheat.dat and apparently, it work, the code loaded but the no name part implies that his computer don have english language support, so he load the file the time, he just see those [][]

or maybe his cheat file is corrupted, i don know, so little info and also, when are u guys gona start using red bold words, cap not impactful enough :|

Masterchamber

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
-
XP
Country
Try downloading the cheat code editor. Learn how to use it or go on youtube. pretty easy.

wat r4 do u hav btw?

if you hav a r4i try going on these websites to get the latest kernels and they will hopefully solve your problems.

www.r4ids.com

www.r4ultra.com probably already know it

www.r4i.cn

good luck

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-