That guy!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
BoxShot said:
He renamed cheat.dat to usrcheat.dat. Wait encrypted file renamed to unencrypted.
wacko.gif
That shouldn't work should it? Well that's what it sounds like.

No!! it will not, and if it does, either u are some sort of god in disguise and u yourself fk up in the first place, so shame on u for trying to be a smart aleck and failing >|

Curley5959

CCC Member!
Trophies
Website
www.holidaygamerz.zoomshare.com
XP
Country
Seriously, whats wrong with you guys??? You never let a noob get to you so why should it be now.. Just forget him... If. He wanted help he wouldn't be acting like a dick in the first place... Just forget about him.. If he doesn't want to search for himself through the numerous guides we have created then what is the point in trying?? And fatso, give the other guy a break... He's trying to help... It's just a shane the op doesn't want to listen...

Please guys, I know I sound like a hypocrit but just let it be... He's a jerk and he knows it... If he really wants help he'll apologise if not well let him be..

If he's got so many beliefs then he shouldn't ask if he already thinks he has an answer...

NDSTemp50

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, it seems like most of you are getting the wrong impression of the situation and what i'm trying to say. I'm not trying to work up any of you I just addressed elixerdream because it seemed like he wasn't answering my threads on purpose. I'm SORRY if I sounded like I was trying to make you mad or somethin but I knew that if I addressed elixerdream directly I'd get a better chance of getting my problem fixed, but I guess elixerdream took that the wrong way and after that all hell broke out.

Clarifications with my problem

I AM using GBATemps cheat database

When I changed CHEAT.DAT to USRCHEAT.DAT I DID unecript the file

I DO use Yasu's R4CCE

mainly for mrfatso:When I said I tried YSMenu I tried it on the R4 1.18 kernel

NDSTemp50

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i clicked it and idk what to do now it just gives me a lot of links that take me to the same place

EDIT:Ok i downloaded it it looks like GBATemps cheat dataase is there something different about it?

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
is not that i wanted to RANT on you!
is you who claimed that i am rude!
i was just showing you what is rude

however, i was also answering to you! please do get real! how the hack you want us to fix someone's firmware! you can setup a poll in gbatemp and ask ! how many of us could fix r4's firmware! if that was the case you would see so many more custom firmware! so far i know there are 2 custom firmware for r4 (1 is r4 another 1 i would not mention here)

the problem here is ! if the damn cheat code is not working on your r4! it is not our fault or our responsibility to make it work on your r4! it is because how a cheat engine is being coded!
if you really like being cheap skate then learn how to write your own custom firmware and cheat engine!

what is annoying is ! you have the habitual of posting multiple topics related to one issue! where ACWW cheats don't work on your r4!

is not upon what we can do to fix your r4! you should write to your team r4 to fix it ! not come in here to state multiple topics just for your animal crossing!! the best part is you will just constant bumping the topic! any help?

i didn't meant to ALL HELL BREAK LOOSE but was trying to tell you! never ever call someone rude when they are not rude!

as lazy as you are USRCHEAT.DAT! just go to cheats.gbatemp.net download! even antoligy gave you that!
you can see how useless and lazy you are!
the same bloody thing i had mentioned in gbatemp for countless time!

don't say you did bother to READ whatever i had said! YOU DIDN'T

however, our friends MAIN problem here is 1 or few particular cheat codes for animal crossing doesn't work! he/she had wanted to get it work for MONTHS!

he was requesting us to fix ysmenu, r4li 1.23, r4 1.18 or even the cheat so that he/she can uses it!

the best part is, he/she had made multiple topics about it

EDIT: backlog yourself http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=84991 see how many times i had told people to use usrcheat.dat for ysmenu!
the best part is! that thread contain links to download the LATEST usrcheat.dat! the same i had even mentioned countless time on r4 forum! don't say you READ when you didn't!

someonewhodied

Lazy Person
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
and btw... flashcart problems should go in their respective sub-forums

gbatemp.net>nintendo ds discussions>flashing hardware and software> [Insert your flashcart/clone name here]>your topic

iPikachu

C3's personal flamebot and fail artist
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
someonewhodied said:
and btw... flashcart problems should go in their respective sub-forums

gbatemp.net>nintendo ds discussions>flashing hardware and software> [Insert your flashcart/clone name here]>your topic
i think this is sorta the correct place since the codes section used to be here? dunno.

anyone up for the picture guide? D:

NDSTemp50

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In some of the previous posts you told me to write frimware for the r4 and I was wondering if that was complicated, or you were just being kinda sarcastic

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
NDSTemp50 said:
In some of the previous posts you told me to write frimware for the r4 and I was wondering if that was complicated, or you were just being kinda sarcastic

someone from china without source code for r4
wrote a firmware for r4
so what say you?

complicated? Yes it is
can it be done? Yes it is
am i being sacarstic? No i am not

NDSTemp50

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well i'll look into how to make a frimware for r4 I was also wondering If it was possible to get the cheat engine thing off of another flashcart and do something to it so it can go onto the r4 frimware.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."