Hacking Need help with putting GBA cheat on M3 Lite!!!

patz

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Thailand
I need help with putting GBA cheat on M3 Lite. I tried to patch Castlevania Circle of the Moon (US) with the cheat file (0045). I tried to do all patch mode (software, hardware1, hardware2) and tried to turn on and off real time save. But all I got was white screen after booting. The game worked fine when I didn't patch the cheat file. I was using Game manager 36a and M3 Lite anyway. Also not only Castlevania games, no matter what game I patched with the cheat, will never boot. I would only get the white screen after select cheat and boot.

Anyone has idea of this? Please help, thank you.

patz

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Thailand
I just download new roms and tried again. I got into game now (may be it didn't work because I trim the roms). But there was nothing happen after I select the cheat. I activate all cards on in Castlevanie - Circle of the moon. But after booting the game, I got no card. I tried pressing L+R+B+A to get into M3 special effect menu, then press game cheat. It said Open file fail.

Anyone know what problem is?

winkerwatson66

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
sorry same her and i have latest firmware on card e35
from here http://gbatemp.net/index.php?download=937

tried sorry cant help

my card is M3 perfect
Edit Got it to load

as you done with game manager
hardware 1
load cheat
enable real time save, then press the four keys in game cheats selected are then viewable.(Dont know how to use passed this point as my kids dont use them on GBA)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, Lol K3N1.