Need help with priiloader!!!

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by minchalop, Jan 9, 2011.

Jan 9, 2011

Need help with priiloader!!! by minchalop at 1:11 PM (1,364 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. minchalop
    OP

Newcomer minchalop Newbie

United Kingdom
    Im currently on version 4.3e and i used indiana pwns to hack my wii. So following the steps on the guide i have, i made a save on indiana, copied the hacks from my SD card, installed homebrew channel, installed Bootmii IOS and then went into the homebrew channel. From there i successfully installed Darkcorp by choosing the 'virgin wii' option. But when i came to installing priiloader, i held down B and pressed + only to find this message come up on screen:

ES_Identify failed, error 4294962944. ios249 not patched with ES_DIVerify? using cios (holding b and then pressing + or - ) will probably solve this.
    NOTE: you need CIOS for this.
    Do you wish to continue?
    A = Yes B = No Home/start = Exit

At this point my wii remote turned off and wouldn't turn on again so i used by gamecube controller to hold down B and press + (Y). It then came up with a message saying:

ES_Identify failed, aborting mission. . .

So i restarted Priiloader and held down B and pressed +, it came up with the same 'ES_Identify failed, error 4294962944' message. But this time i pressed A on my gamecube controller to continue. It then came up with this message:

continuing. . .
    Got ROOT!
    Unable to get stored tmd size, aborting mission. . .

At this point it freezes and i have to restart the wii.

So yea, what the hell do i do now?

2. Pat123456789

Newcomer Pat123456789 Member

France
  3. EmbraceFiction

Member EmbraceFiction GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    Try installing the Full Version of Dark Corp;

Or un-install it completely, and install the cIOS files seperately.