Need help with my iphone

Discussion in 'iPhone, iPod & iPad' started by #3dBRAT, May 6, 2017.

1. #3dBRAT
    OP

#3dBRAT GBAtemp Regular

Jul 22, 2014
    United States
    On a Hackintosh
  2. Dionicio3

Dionicio3 Some Cool Skiddo

Feb 26, 2017
    United States
    Hollister, CA
    First off, IPSW links are not allowed as they are copyrighted, second, are you using a Windows or a Mac computer to restore?

Last edited by Dionicio3, May 6, 2017
  3. Felek666

Felek666 Demonically Uncontrollable

Jan 3, 2017
    Poland
    reddit.com/r/satania/
    If this was android, i would just tell you to edit build.prop
    But it's apple so probably edit backup and search for resolution/upscale/dpi value?

4. #3dBRAT
    OP

#3dBRAT GBAtemp Regular

Jul 22, 2014
    United States
    On a Hackintosh
    Sorrynfornthe link but I feel it's best to link so ifnthat is the problem I can get it out of the way, secondly yes I'm using a windoes 10 pc
    @Felek666 I would but I had to send i to recovery forcing it out of the semi jailbreak

EDIT #1: I guess I can't download the latest ios 10.3.1 unless it's from the shitty iTunes installer itself...Damn it apple can't you just make a decent product that doesn't require steve jobs? The reason I didn't want to go this route for restoring is because of how shitty the iTunes downloader is. I had to try three times before I finally got it to fully download and that's with a 5-15mbps internet connection. FFS.

Last edited by #3dBRAT, May 7, 2017 - Reason: Found a Fix
  5. Sathya

Sathya never thinking to be smart!

Nov 9, 2016
    Indonesia
    NURANI'S HOME
    you can go to apple service center or you can fix it with your mac. for windows maybe...... but for it you can ask to google to find answer....

6. osm70

osm70 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Apr 17, 2011
    Czech Republic
    You can download IPSWs from https://ipsw.me/ (Only green ones will work. Red ones can no longer be installed, because Apple said so.)

Click restore while holding shift to choose a file to install.