airpirate545

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Ok I have kind of slow internet, so I was really happy when I found that the Mario Super Sluggers downloads were just half the size of a regular wii game. It took me a week to torrent it but I finally finished it. Now, when I unpack everything I get this iso named p-mss(compress).iso. I was trying to see if it downloaded right so I tried to unpack it with winrar and now it says The archive is either unknown format or damaged. Now I really hope I didnt waste a week. So do I have to redownload it again or is there something else wrong. Thnks

redact

‮҉
Trophies
XP
Country
Mauritania
airpirate545 said:
Ok I have kind of slow internet, so I was really happy when I found that the Mario Super Sluggers downloads were just half the size of a regular wii game. It took me a week to torrent it but I finally finished it. Now, when I unpack everything I get this iso named p-mss(compress).iso. I was trying to see if it downloaded right so I tried to unpack it with winrar and now it says The archive is either unknown format or damaged. Now I really hope I didnt waste a week. So do I have to redownload it again or is there something else wrong. Thnks

winrar and other conventional iso extractors cannot open wii isos, so that is normal, you have nothing to worry about. if you still wanna check then try opening the iso in trucha signer or wii scrubber

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Also nice. Never really watched Fallout on Prime, but sounds like a good show.
    +1
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    legit nobody irl knows I'm trans(it hasn't been long enough yet)
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Be really careful out there. There are people who use trans people to their advantage, and its really sad in general. :(
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    also scary
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Chasers and homophobia.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    They're very common on social media.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    ik about the phobias Im used to it but what's a chaser
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Whoever you disclose your gender identity to, keep it private between your friends.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    irl or online
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Nobody is safe.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    eh I don't keep it private, not much happens except idiots on TikTok making a fool of themselves
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    im still curious as to what a chaser is tho
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, A chaser is someone who uses (mostly trans) individuals to their advantage, stuff that they are uncomfortable about.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    thats weird
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    blahaj will keep me safe
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    damn I forget my school blocks every video
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Right, yeah.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    dune 2 popcorn bucket
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Many schools use some form of firewall or protection, to prevent certain types of content from being viewable.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, And that haha
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    our school blocks stuff but allows some stuff, its annoying, they legit can see our screens if they want
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: our school blocks stuff but allows some stuff, its annoying, they legit can see our screens if...