nsuarez19

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, sorry if the answer is obvious, im still learning >.<

I followed the guide "Setting up 9.0 - 9.2 N3DS/XL for CFW, including EmuNAND, Coldboot, CIA Installer"
I now have a working boot selection screen (Luma3ds to EmuNand and HBL to Sysnand),
and I updated my emunand to the latest FW (For updates and the like). I have injected FBI into H&S.

My problem is, after I run pasta and install unsigned cias, They show up but when I try to load them with region free loader/HANS, they stop on the yellow screen (kirby planet robobot) and both black screens (Bravely Default). Legit Cias do not have this problem.

Any information I didnt put I can add.

Thanks in advance!

NintenDavid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, sorry if the answer is obvious, im still learning >.<

I followed the guide "Setting up 9.0 - 9.2 N3DS/XL for CFW, including EmuNAND, Coldboot, CIA Installer"
I now have a working boot selection screen (Luma3ds to EmuNand and HBL to Sysnand),
and I updated my emunand to the latest FW (For updates and the like). I have injected FBI into H&S.

My problem is, after I run pasta and install unsigned cias, They show up but when I try to load them with region free loader/HANS, they stop on the yellow screen (kirby planet robobot) and both black screens (Bravely Default). Legit Cias do not have this problem.

Any information I didnt put I can add.

Thanks in advance!
Luma3ds can play games and cias without a region free loader, except japanese snes vc games.

Last edited by NintenDavid,

nsuarez19

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the advice, I got luma3ds to work, but now whenever I launch a game it gives me the "an error has occurred, please press the power button to restart" message. Does this mean I need to reinstall the game, or is it another thing causing it?

EDIT: the error occurred for Kirby planet robobot, but Bravely default now works

Last edited by nsuarez19,

NintenDavid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the advice, I got luma3ds to work, but now whenever I launch a game it gives me the "an error has occurred, please press the power button to restart" message. Does this mean I need to reinstall the game, or is it another thing causing it?

EDIT: the error occurred for Kirby planet robobot, but Bravely default now works
Is this a legit dump or did you get it somewhere else?

NintenDavid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My kirby planet robobot is USA-Region (DS is usa as well)
Archer, I will look into it!
Thanks
If it doesn't work (even though it probably will), try the Japanese version, as even if it's region is Japan, the game will detect the system's language, and you can play in English.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: