Hacking Need help with games from the ps store

Kane84

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
sorry I’m alittle stumped on this and need help.I would like to download full games from the ps store to play and I’m not looking to play them online.what all do I need for this ?.I’m interested in outlast right now to play.

Kane84

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
What you mean I need to update all I want to do is because I can’t find outlast in a store or on eBay is to buy it off the ps store and play how do I do this ?

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What you mean I need to update all I want to do is because I can’t find outlast in a store or on eBay is to buy it off the ps store and play how do I do this ?

If you are on a lower firmware then you would need to update the system firmware in order to get access to PSN, if you update to 5.55 you lose access to homebrew if you are on lower firmware.

Kane84

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I understand that I will lose all the home brew options.I already am at the latest version. So how do I download and play outlast.what all do I need I have access to the store but nothing like a monthly sub or the plus.
Can I just use my credit or debit card and buy it and play

Last edited by Kane84,

Kane84

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ok so I just need to buy the game.i don’t need the monthly sub or plus ? Thanks that’s all I wanted to know

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    rqkaiju2 @ rqkaiju2: yeehaw