Hacking Need help with Fredminer DSiware

SpardaStrife

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hello, i´m having a bit of trouble installing CFW on the 3DS, i´m using Fredminer.

The thing is this, maybe some1 already did solve this, but i don´t find anything related. When i´m copying the file to the console memory, it´s says that everything and the file shows on the console memory, then, i do the Flipnote thing, and the icon doesn´t show on the SD screen.

I went back to check it, and the Haxx isn´t nowhere in the console memory, i tried to copy it again, same message, but the remaining memory on the console stays the same as if the file wasn´t copied, and if i exit that menu and enter again, the file doesn´t show up, it´s like it never copied it in the first place.

Has anyone encountered this?

Edbert369

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
What is the meaning of private folder ? And which is ? I'm stuck on haxxxx doesn't show on my 3ds

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Found what happened, private folder wasn´t properly copied, so the file couldn´t load properly XD
What is the meaning of private folder ? And which is ? I'm stuck on haxxxx doesn't show on my 3ds

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Ending to the fallout series was lame could've gave us a bit more