Gaming Need Help with Chest Mover Mania from 3D Game Collection

GrandPa Z

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No matter how I move the boxes I can't solve the board. I must be missing something. I have 11 gold and 10 silver trophies but this game has me stumped.

Osmosis

Accidents Happen. Don't be one of them.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
http://gamegravy.com/review/tiny-games-knights-and-dragons/

"Minigame: Chest Mover Mania | Equivalent: Sokoban

Chest Mover Mania’s origin was the hardest to track down, making it in some ways the most original game on the menu. Sokoban is a 1981 Japanese computer game where a player pushes boxes around a maze into specific locations to complete the puzzle. Sokoban style puzzles have been included in quite a few games, as well as being featured in numerous home-made Flash games. Chest Mover Mania is in the same vein as these: pushing two blocks through a cramped space to their intended targets.
"

Look up "Sokoban Strategies" using Google. That should help you. Otherwise you didn't pay attention to the objective of the level and need to restart. Or try a tutorial play. PAY ATTENTION!!!! (yes, that can be hard sometimes)

Boxxle was an old Gameboy version of this. You need to move the boxes onto the intended targets to complete the level. It gets complicated. Certain boxes match certain targets. This requires you making certain calculated moves to complete the levels.

This collection of "games" aren't just "games" they're brain teasers/puzzles. This is actually healthy for you. Unlike the infamous Tetris (although it has its usefulness), these games wil make you THINK.

I recommend a piece of paper and a pencil. You're going to need it. By the time you're done, you should be scribbling down a completely different language and your family might think you're possessed.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    light27 @ light27: oh it’s the least I could do +1