Need help with BS F-Zero

Discussion in 'Other Consoles & Oldies' started by bradzx, Apr 19, 2013.

Apr 19, 2013

Need help with BS F-Zero by bradzx at 3:32 AM (684 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. bradzx
    OP

Member bradzx x-Darkie-x

United States
    I need help with this. Two emulators wont work. Snesx9 and ZSNES. Why it is not work? I know they have in USA version but I rather japan version for car. Any idea how I can use them? 4 BSF-Zero wont work. One work is BS F-Zero Grand Prix 2. Other 4 is 4 different leagues.

http://prntscr.com/116yt2

2. trumpet-205

Member trumpet-205 Embrace the darkness within

United States
    Have you tried using higan/bsnes instead?

3. bradzx
    OP

Member bradzx x-Darkie-x

United States
    No I never try. Let me try.

I dont get it. Why it always same two spots? Why it not take me to car select?! Stupid emulator. Guess I have to use lame usa version. Any of you have good suggest or other way to take me car select, that will cheer me up.

4. trumpet-205

Member trumpet-205 Embrace the darkness within

United States
    Snes9x and Zsnes are mostly high-level emulators, that is rather than emulating the system it is emulating the result (what should be on the screen). Snes9x and Zsnes are not accuracy oriented emulator to begin with.

Higan/bsnes is low level emulator; it truly emulates SNES. By far higan is 99.99 percent accurate, it can run virtually all SNES titles. Higan does work differently though. You need to read this user guide first,
    http://byuu.org/higan/user-guide/

5. bradzx
    OP

Member bradzx x-Darkie-x

United States
    Well I use Snes9XPP XE. It work but sadly, it no music. Just sound. U have three minute for free practice and you have 6 minutes to play in grand prix. That is....kinda waste of time to wait so I use turbo to save my time. So far, it boring. Someone help me on youtube that I found it. It say you have to wait for while until timer pop up until to 0:00, it start. So I am hope someone can make car hack from BS F-Zero to F-Zero for car select. I know it is really hard to make that for asm and stuff.