OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hi GbaTemp community,

I'm not very competent at Java, still just a beginner. Basically here's the project I have to do.
Create a Java Applet. Ask the user to guess a number between 1 and 100. You set the range of numbers to correspond with the five scenes and at random generate a picture to be displayed. Make sure there are directions for the user.

That's ,my project. I already have the five pictures, and it needs to be done in JCreator. I really could use some help. What i do know is that it requires a random number generator. I tried to come up with a good idea, such as creating a textfield where people can put in the number they guess. Than using random number generator a random image would show up. I need some help with making this.

DarkSpace

Custom member title
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Basically, I'm in a programming class, and the first post was the assignment. I'm in a high school where the administration only give the students access to JCreator. They don't give us access to Netbeans.

Also thank you for your help.

DarkSpace

Custom member title
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
They just explained it to me, whenever someone inputs any number between 1-100 a image will show up out of 5 possible gif images we created earlier. I'm not really sure how to do that though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: and i heard obs makes gd lag alot