Hacking need help which flashcard (old one was r4)

Meannekes

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
hi guys i dont much about the flashcards for the ds/dsi

my problem is my girlfriends ds+r4 flash card :/

she cant play some games (cant say now which games)

i think she just need a better/newer flashcard, but she dont want a new one because she think all other flashcards cant have a changable skin/baclground ^^

i dont understand her, she is only for a few seconds i the damn menü to choose a game... woman´s are hard to understand
tongue.gif

so i need flashcard, that have a good looking and changeable menü and can play all games (and it would be great if she can use it on an dsi, because she get one to christmas, what she dont know
tongue.gif
)

so i hope you guys can help me to find a good flashcard and understand my bad english
biggrin.gif

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
Almost all carts are skinnable. Cyclods (for DSL) and Acekard 2i(for DSi) are pretty good. They have good compatibilty, and they will have frequent firmware updates to fix games. Oh and tell, her that R4 is one of the lousiest carts actually.

rockstar99

Hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
it depend on you budget if its big and you can spend a bout $50 get a cyclods ill pay you $1000 if you dont like it if its around $10 to $20 get a acekard 2 its not a bad card too plust it has akaio if your budget is around $30 to $40 get a m3 real

Meannekes

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
my budget for all gifts is 500€(so there is no problem) so what is the "best" card for her? is there a flashcard that is ds and dsi compatible

edit: i told her so many times that the r4 is crap but she saw by a friend the m3 real about 5 months ago and and there was no changeable skin(or they dont know how
tongue.gif
(i dont know))

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
All DSi carts have backwards compatibility, meaning they can run on DSi. And Acekard 2i is really good since there is an alternative firmware AKAIO that has great games compatibility and fast updates, but there are some issues people say which is the blocking of the carts when Nintendo releases new DSi firmware. For those issues Super Card DS one i is good or there is a M3i Zero coming out soon. You can go read up on it.

Edit: To your edit, all M3 carts including the R4 clone are skinnable. You can check some reviews here

rockstar99

Hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
well if you want a good card for both ds and dsi ge the acekard 2i but if you want the best card ever get the cyclods but it will only work on the ds lite

Meannekes

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
hmm than i think i buy the cyclods for the ds
smile.gif

and in december i will know more about nintendos block update and the flashcards for dsi ^^

it would be shitty if i bought one yet and to christmas my girlfriend will get problems with the flashcard +dsi ^^

thanks guys for helping me (i hope she will use the cyclods ^^, but i looked at youtube for the cyclods and the skins look pretty cool)

oh and can someone give me an link to a onlineshop for the cyclods? (i dont want to end with an clone)

DsHacker14

Trophies
Website
www.arschacks.com
XP
Country
United States
Well the acekard2i is compatible with the ds/dsl/dsi and it has alot of skins already up for download on their main site: http://www.acekard.com/ Also the cyclodsevolution is the fastest card i've seen and it look pretty nice too. But if you want one for the dsi i suggest you wait for the m3 zero which will have core firmware updates so nintendo cant block it even if they update their firmware. But if its for ds lite it doesnt matter which cart you get whether its acekard2i, cyclo, or any m3 one. They are all good.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Que dices?