Need help using Hex editor for Save Wizard

Discussion in 'PS4 - Hacking & Homebrew' started by Archangel22, Oct 14, 2018.

1. Archangel22
    OP

Archangel22 Member

Newcomer
    May 2, 2018
    Australia
    So I got Save Wizard for the ps4. Never ever used a gameshark but got it once I saw a youtube video on how easy it was to use the cheats for some games with the tool they give you when you purchase it. Its fun after beating a game just for fun for new game + runs. Anyway I need help how to use the Advanced feature to tweak your saves and enable your own cheats. How do you use it? I have the US version of Megaman X legacy collection 2 and they have a cheat for Max Metals for X8 but it doesnt do anything when I apply it. The problem is Ive beaten this game but need metals to buy the upgrades for my 3x characters to get them to 100% power levels but its sooooooooo grindy. Even on the ps2 version I had to use the Metal glitch to get 999999 metals to save so much time.

Alot of people say put a rubber band and walk and get metals and leave it on for several hours but I dont want to do this and rather figure out how to tweak my metal currency to max it out.

If anyone has this game please let me know if you have good codes for it was thinking for other games to get max parts, items etc.

2. Archangel22
    OP

Archangel22 Member

Newcomer
    May 2, 2018
    Australia
    Oh sorry they also had a code for Need for speed Rivals EU version to have all cars including the dodge viper which is locked for US versions only I think. None of the cheats worked, not the money or car unlocks. Ive beaten the game and have the cars Im just missing a few cop cars and the viper which I really want if anyone knows how to get these enabled that would be great too thank you