need help uploading fire emblem cheat from (E) to (U)

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by xxgenoxx, Feb 27, 2009.

1. xxgenoxx
    OP

Newcomer xxgenoxx Member

United States
    m trying to put the cheat from Fire Emblem (E) that gives +1 to all stats on level up to the USA version of the game with the cheat database file from the cheat compilation thread: CHEAT.DAT

using the r4cce program

i tried putting in 0203DD18 E1A00000 (the +1 cheat from (E) version) to the (U) version but didn't work, can anyone help me with this or if u know the code for it

thx =)

2. Jugiatsu

Newcomer Jugiatsu Member

United States
    I would love to help, but unfortunately I do not know if there is a way to convert codes.

I know Narin posted that he would be working on making a lot of the (E) codes for Fire Emblem to the (U) version, this being one of them. However as of the latest update (2-27-09) there has still been nothing of the sort added.

Hopefully someone else can come along and see if this is possible as both the (E) version and the (J) version have this code but ours does not yet.

Way too many people flooding the board with DQV questions right now though so it might be awhile =/

Just keep praying and hope someone will notice.