[Need Help] Triforce Heroes Save Issues

Discussion in '3DS - Games & Content' started by WeedZ, Oct 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WeedZ
    OP

WeedZ Possibly an Enlightened Being

GBAtemp Patron
    WeedZ is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Jan 13, 2015
    United States
    The State of Denial
    ok guys, so for the past couple days two friends of mine have been piggy backing off my copy of triforce heroes via download play. One of my friends bought the game today and the extdata from the download play synced to her new save file on the legit copy. Basically anything accomplished, rupees, cloths earned from download play is now a part of her actual save.

Heres the issue. i didnt realize at the time that you can have three people play, two with legit copies and one download. so we did two download. we beat like three worlds. then i realised you can use two legit one download. but now she doesnt remember how the save synced the last time and everything accomplished since the last sync is gone.

We dont want to replay and re-earn everything we've done. and she doesnt want to continue without the legit copy because of the limitations. so, do any of you know or remember how to sync the download play save data to the legit save game?

2. WeedZ
    OP

WeedZ Possibly an Enlightened Being

GBAtemp Patron
    WeedZ is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Jan 13, 2015
    United States
    The State of Denial
    nevermind. i figured it out.

in case anyone else runs into this issue, it only does the sync when starting a new game with the download play extdata present. so basically i used save data filer to back up ext 176F (the US short title) and deleted the save game from the game itself. i then restored the extdata save and started the new game. thereby triggering the sync. Peace.

3. BORTZ

BORTZ You get a hat, and YOU get a hat!

Supervisor
    GBAtemp Patron
    BORTZ is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Dec 2, 2007
    United States
    Pittsburgh
    Requested.

WeedZ likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.