Gaming Need help to fix pokemon sun&moon black screen

Josephimmanuel

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
I already followed the step using custom path. and still it didnt work. please guys, need your help. any other ideas to fix this probs? Im using o3ds V.11.1, Luma 6.3.1, FBI 2.4.2. Im stuck. and i need your help. Thanks a lot.

AtomSmasherMazionga

GBATemp Resident Atom Smasher
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I installed Moon with title manager a few days ago, as FBI wouldn't give it the time of day. Works 100% for me now, and note that during cutscenes, the lower screen is SUPPOSED to be black. Try getting it from "that ISO site" if you haven't already. Just try to remember GBATemp's policy on piracy.

Josephimmanuel

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
it doesny work mate, :( i dony know why, i really2 need help

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

even ive made the custom path, it's still not working. Damn. :'(

AtomSmasherMazionga

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it doesny work mate, :( i dony know why, i really2 need help

even ive made the custom path, it's still not working. Damn. :'(
is your 3ds the SDless A9LH? if so, ensure you have arm9loaderhax.bin on the ROOT of your SD card. Sun and Moon are known to have an isue or two with A9LH. give me a moment and I'll post a link that may help you.

Josephimmanuel

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
is your 3ds the SDless A9LH? if so, ensure you have arm9loaderhax.bin on the ROOT of your SD card. Sun and Moon are known to have an isue or two with A9LH. give me a moment and I'll post a link that may help you.
SDless? what does that mean? yes, there's arm9loaderhaxbin on root of my sd sir. alright, thanks sir, please help me. :'(

AtomSmasherMazionga

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
there is a version of A9LH that allows you to boot without an SD, by inserting the arm9loaderhax.bin into your nand. there's been an error with Sun and Moon with that version of A9LH. How did you install Pokemon Moon? it is recommended to install it via TitleManager or BigBlueMenu (BBM). I tried to install it via FBI and it would not work. I have my 3ds set up like yours (A9LH SD required) and I installed Both Sun and Moon via TitleManager, and both have worked 100%. maybe it's an issue with your .CIA?

--EDIT-- also, describe the Black screen error you are getting. is it black screen on boot, title screen, etc, etc...? I launch mine from the home menu, works 100%, not using NTR or the like. --EDIT--

Last edited by AtomSmasherMazionga,

Josephimmanuel

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
The blackscreen is when i launch the game, it suddenly black. and i have to restart my console. so, is there any new version of title manager? if there is a new vers.

and my A9LH is the one that we can boot without sd card, because some1 told me to do it so the Moon can work. and i install moon and sun used FBI. and i dont think the issue is with the CIA becauae every1 said it worked.

Josephimmanuel

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
there is a version of A9LH that allows you to boot without an SD, by inserting the arm9loaderhax.bin into your nand. there's been an error with Sun and Moon with that version of A9LH. How did you install Pokemon Moon? it is recommended to install it via TitleManager or BigBlueMenu (BBM). I tried to install it via FBI and it would not work. I have my 3ds set up like yours (A9LH SD required) and I installed Both Sun and Moon via TitleManager, and both have worked 100%. maybe it's an issue with your .CIA?

--EDIT-- also, describe the Black screen error you are getting. is it black screen on boot, title screen, etc, etc...? I launch mine from the home menu, works 100%, not using NTR or the like. --EDIT--
what is yor Luma settigs? and you o3ds region, i change it into US

What I did was install on 9.2 black screen after 3ds logo then update to 11.2 try that it worked for me
and your 3ds systems are? and is it O3DS?

Josephimmanuel

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia

It's not working. I've installed it from Title Manager. But, still not working. :'( i dont know what i have to do anymore.

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
I don't understand why people are having a hard time with this game...

I have an 11.2U Nintendo 2DS (O3DS) with Luma 6.5 stable and installed the .cia of both Moon AND Sun using the Health and Safety-injected FBI 2.4.2 for installation. I DID NOT HAVE THE PRE-LOAD INSTALLED! I made sure I had 7GB of space free before installing them, and neither one needed the seed injected. I launch the game, the console reboots, and I wait. Then the intro movie starts, and I play.

So what are people doing wrong that messes up the installs on O3DS systems for them?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tM4vMLpcX7A