need help removing priiloader

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by youngrex, Jan 16, 2011.

Jan 16, 2011

need help removing priiloader by youngrex at 3:23 PM (1,603 Views / 0 Likes) 5 replies

1. youngrex
    OP

Newcomer youngrex Advanced Member

United States
    ok i had .04 and now i have .06 the problem i had with version .04 was that with my headbanger/headset plugged in on wii start up or rest it gave me a black screen now with .06 it stopped that part but gives a black screen if i load up gecko with it plugged in also doesnt show my save files on my sd card so i either need suggestions or ideas i no longer have supersmash bros brawl so i can update and remodd wii even though its priiloader causing problems and i have a nand back up from when i had priiloader .04 installed so i want to remove priiloader then re install the best version and see if it still causes problems i also have bootmii as boot2

2. troy512

Newcomer troy512 Advanced Member

United States
    you dont need to remove priiloader to install other versions, it will overwrite.

you can remove priiloader using the installer.

3. zizer

Member zizer GBAtemp Addict

4. youngrex
    OP

Newcomer youngrex Advanced Member

United States
    ok ill look into that and see what i get even though its not to big of a problem but id rather fix it then leave it there the only problem that i fixed moved to a different area then where it was at before but my hbc works and has always worked i even left the headset pluggged in going the hbc internet and it worked fine just not with gecko

5. zizer

Member zizer GBAtemp Addict

6. atrophis

Newcomer atrophis Member

United States