need help removing priiloader

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by youngrex, Jan 16, 2011.

1. youngrex
    OP

youngrex Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Nov 10, 2010
    United States
    ok i had .04 and now i have .06 the problem i had with version .04 was that with my headbanger/headset plugged in on wii start up or rest it gave me a black screen now with .06 it stopped that part but gives a black screen if i load up gecko with it plugged in also doesnt show my save files on my sd card so i either need suggestions or ideas i no longer have supersmash bros brawl so i can update and remodd wii even though its priiloader causing problems and i have a nand back up from when i had priiloader .04 installed so i want to remove priiloader then re install the best version and see if it still causes problems i also have bootmii as boot2

2. troy512

troy512 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jan 24, 2010
    United States
    you dont need to remove priiloader to install other versions, it will overwrite.

you can remove priiloader using the installer.

3. zizer

zizer GBAtemp Addict

Aug 23, 2010

4. youngrex
    OP

youngrex Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Nov 10, 2010
    United States
    ok ill look into that and see what i get even though its not to big of a problem but id rather fix it then leave it there the only problem that i fixed moved to a different area then where it was at before but my hbc works and has always worked i even left the headset pluggged in going the hbc internet and it worked fine just not with gecko

5. zizer

zizer GBAtemp Addict

Aug 23, 2010
  6. atrophis

atrophis Member

Newcomer
    Apr 9, 2010
    United States