Hacking Need help reinstall Henkaku Enso

Dumbleron

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Hi all, I just went out for a bit then came back to find out a neighbor kid came to my room and reset my Vita. I have password set up, so he must probably hit it wrong 3x, btw who the F designed this bs deserve to step on lego bricks every time he leaves his bed. I have 2 steps verification on too so can't even sign in w normal password until I set it on website, another bs design.
My Vita is 3.60. Thank you in advance.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if you mean with psn, you can go to playstation.com, then reset your password again. I think the reset link will go to the email address associated with the account. psn info is location in the system.dreg by the way in vd0, I can't recall if the password is encrypted. I don't think it is in case you want to get it that way. turn off 2 step verification once on playstation.com to remove it.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

okay, password is at 0x26360. decrypt the system.dreg with the system.ireg (in registry folder) with fixreg. it won't be obfuscated. it's right above your email address in system_dreg. (decrypted version of system.dreg).

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

that's for 3.60 btw if that makes a difference as I have my registry files, and I just looked it up (also on 3.60).

Reactions: NeoGranzon

Dumbleron

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Thanks for the help man, I went to Henkaku xyz and got it all sorted out. Just my plugins don't work yet.

NeoGranzon

シュウ 「グラビトロンカノン 発射!」
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Thanks for the help man, I went to Henkaku xyz and got it all sorted out. Just my plugins don't work yet.
@Dumbleron ,you have Sd2Vita installed?
Reboot your PS Vita hold press power button and select rebuilt database,if you had previously configured the plugins and homebrews will reappear, or go to settings/henkaku and choose reload taihen config.txt.

Dumbleron

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
It's all good now, somehow the config.txt got mess up and didn't include the ur0:/tại before the plugins so I manually typed it in and had it all sorted out. Thanks guys.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr