Hacking Need help playing PAL on NTSC Wii

Conciliator

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi all. I am new to this forum, so I'm not too sure how to say this but...I need help playing a PAL game I have, on my NTSC Wii. And please before anyone says "Read before posting noob" or anything like that, I DID search and search. I've been looking all over the place for the last 2 hours trying to figure it out.

I found a couple topics, but as I am new to the Wii scene, I have noooo idea what half the topics are talking about at all.
After searching everywhere, I think that to solve my problem I can do two things?

1. Use Freeloader. (But I also found a site that said Nintendo in the 3.3 patch rendered Freeloader useless? Since I couldn't find any new information about this, I have no idea whether it works or not. Hopefully someone can help me maybe?)
2. Erm...use something called a backup loader gamma??? Then use a Force NTSC??? I have no idea what those mean at all. I read the "super easy tutorial on getting backup loader gamma" but all these words, I have no idea about. What is a homebrew? Softmod?

So sorry for my ignorance but everyone has to start somewhere right? Please help me
frown.gif

Thanks in advanced ^^

Thang_Bom

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I could be wrong in some way.

You need to softmod your WII to install HBC.... and then NeoGama v7.
To play PAL did, you run Neogama. Change the configuration to NTSC48i/p.
and then run it.

You have to install the program (HBC... Neogama) to understand what I mean.

xzxero

♥bong milk does good for the brain♥
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
what modchip do you have?
softmod and hardmods always compliment each other, you might need to install preloader or startpatch to enable region free wii games.
only available on 4.1

you can follow my guide to install preloader and the latest cIOS, then update/downgrade to 4.1 then enable the hack

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-