Need help on oothax for N3DS 10.4

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by Conan, Jan 23, 2016.

1. Conan
    OP

Conan Member

Newcomer
    Jan 17, 2016
    United States
    So I heard oothax was still possible on 10.4 with a powersaves, but wasn't sure where to get the file and import the save. Couldn't find a tutorial for this either, could I get some help with this?

2. SANNIC789

SANNIC789 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Oct 3, 2015
    United States
    i dont think oothax on 10.4 is out yet sorry

3. hulmerous

hulmerous Member

Newcomer
    Jan 23, 2016
    United States
    Here's a working save for N3ds with 10.4. I just used powersaves to apply it to my game and confirm it works. Here are the instructions pulled form another post

Download https://mega.nz/#!noMWXQTJ!brWoZ67mw71l109hOTniwVc27XabsxT-XOSPgh3kHrM and place it in Powersaves Local Save folder
    C:\Users\NAMEHERE\Powersaves3DS
    I made a quick backup of my LoZ OoT game and basically just renamed the Hax*Save file to the same as my backup aside from the (N3DS_x.xU_hax25) at the end (because that is the name of the backup that the powersave application reads) then proceeded to restore the hax backup to my Game Card and from there just ran the exploit like you would after installing it directly from the installer
    -Open the Game
    -Load the First Save file named Idleway(whatever the hell the rest of the name says)
    -After the file loaded, Press A and let the exploit do its thing

4. Conan
    OP

Conan Member

Newcomer
    Jan 17, 2016
    United States
    Thanks! Will try it out now.

5. Portal2player56

Portal2player56 GBAtemp Regular

Jan 24, 2016
    United States
    mine keeps kicking me back to the homemenu after it says "Rop pin is ready"and when i enter it again it repeats and kicks me to the homemenu... help?

6. LarBob

LarBob GBAtemp Fan

Dec 29, 2013
    United States
    No problem.

7. Drew That Gamer

Drew That Gamer weeb

Dec 29, 2015
    United States
    Arlington, VA
    You just need to update the payloads and it works.