Hacking Need help modding my psp street.

Alex Shaw

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Sweet thankyou =) Its running now but my psp folder is a bit messed up from me tampering with it. I put the games in the ISO folder and it didnt come up is the ISO folder in the wrong place? Ill post a follow up pic

Alex Shaw

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Psp Folder

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    6.8 KB · Views: 164

TecXero

Technovert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
EDIT: I just noticed you were in the PSP directory. Move the ISO folder and seplugins folder to the root of the memory stick. Also, you don't need the SDK folder nor a PSP folder in your PSP folder.

Alex Shaw

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Oh ok i moved ISO to root, Still is not showing up in my games...Might be the ISO Itself. Just realized its EU. Im from new zealand a Pacific country. Where should i be getting my games from?

TecXero

Technovert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can delete MP_ROOT, that's just a leftover from the PSP's early days. You should be getting your games from your UMD and dump it yourself. Discussion of piracy is against forum rules. Honestly, PSP games are insanely cheap right now, just go buy them. It's not region locked. Make sure your dump is in ISO or CSO format and that the ISO/CSO is directly in the ISO folder. Also, I do believe there is a limit on how long the name can be. It can't be over 32 characters or something like that.

Also, make sure you're currently in CFW, if you've shut it off fully, you need to run Fast Recovery to go back into CFW and for the ISO/CSOs to show up.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BigOnYa, i did that in the morning but with vinegar +2