The Pleaser Of Crowds
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
So I'm trying to apply a patch to my copy of Pokemon Omega Ruby, and I even got as far as getting a working romfs file in Hans... however no matter what I try, no matter what guide I follow, I cannot get a working CIA for this game. I have dumped my game, got everything I needed to make the file into a 3ds file, converted it but it cant be installed by FBI and if I try to re encrypt it it fails saying CIA is corrupt or not a working cia.

Can some help fix this up for me please? I've spent so many hours wracking my brain over making this work just to end in failure. I want to get this to work but I'm just completely incompetent when it comes to this stuff. Provided is the working romfs file that worked in Hans.

PM for more details if you can help me?

Edit: It's 2 AM that's how long I've been working at this. It's taking way too long to get a link tonight to the romfs so PM me if your interested in helping me.

doomsdayzzz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I found most of my answers for this particular issue myself using the search and im completely new to this scene.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • AncientBoi
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: