Hacking Need help installing ntrboot strange behaviour

cs1991

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
Hi,
Im new here just bought a new Nintendo 2dsXL and am looking to install CFW went through this guide 3ds.hacks.guide/lashing-ntrboot-(3ds-single-system) I have a flashcard which I think I have successfully installed ntrboot on as when the DS boots I cant see the flashcard in the menu. The card I am using is R4 SDHC 3ds upgrade 2019. After installing on the flashcard I have placed the following files on my devices internal SD card (See attached image) I am using the magnet and holding the correct button combinations but when powering on I notice the power lights seems to dim and slowly pulse (I have read that this means it cant find the boot file). I am really stuck and don't know what next step to try, Have googled around and cant find anything useful so I thought here is where all the knowledge is. I would really appreciate some help with this if anyone has some spare time. Thanks a mill.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2019-03-30 at 09.41.16.png
    Screenshot 2019-03-30 at 09.41.16.png
    99.3 KB · Views: 127

cs1991

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
Thanks for the reply I have done everything correctly as far as I know I'm holding the buttons down correctly it is on solid for about 6 seconds then starts pulsing! What would you advise as a next step? Thanks

Clockdryve

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
boot.bin is renamed from "SafeB9SInstaller" file? Look to see that all files actually have information (size) included. Depends on how you move the files (without extracting), there may not be any information included sometimes "0".

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://youtu.be/knyBygUiKLI?si=BkBsC-TZ4OrZoiPk