OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello everyone !

I'm kinda a noob on wii u hack now,
I would like to be able to inject ds game on my wii u, so I tried to inject them for loadiine using ds2wiiu apps, it was recognized by loadiine, though all games I tried always ended up with black screen after it started to launch.
I heard we can also use wup installer to install them on the wii u directly, however, the game folder I created from ds2wiiu apps, once insode the installer folder for the wup installer program don't seem to be recognized, if someone could help me to understand the problem and make me able to inject my ds games on the wii u would be so much apreciated.

Pouret

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Tried different ways to launch the game, but seems to always give me a black screen after I launch the game. Would really be happy if someone could help me. Thank you.

Pouret

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
seems like I succeed to launch games on DS mode ! Actually, the games were well injected it seems, though I have one problem, the wii u turned black when I launched a game for very long time so I thought it was a crash, but it was not ! Games launch after the blackscreen but seems to put very lond to load. Do you have an idea why ? I don't think it's because of the sd card because I can launch the wii u games very normally on loadiine, but the DS games seems very long to launch. Any suggestion would be so much apreciated.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Thank you so much for your reply !
seems it's working now but very slow to launch games strangely.

Reactions: Lostbhoy

Lostbhoy

HEY YOU GUYS!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Not sure about the load times, from memory my own ds inject installs load fine. Will check later and see.

Where are you installing your injects to?

Pouret

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Not sure about the load times, from memory my own ds inject installs load fine. Will check later and see.

Where are you installing your injects to?

Thank you so much for the help, I inject them on the wiiu / games / folder of the game on the root of my sd card actually.Same place as where are my wii u games.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up