Hacking Need help Henkaku error when installing

anthony001

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
i got this error when installing red text henkaku failed to install pkg error code 0x801011c retrying (0 tries left)

ive already tried the following
1.) restarting
2.) rebuilding database
3.) reinserting memory card
4.) multiple tries
5.) force install (Holding R)

anthony001

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
What's your firmware?
Cleared cache?
Closed all tabs?
Do you have 10mb free in your memory card?
Is your vita slim or fat?

Backup all, format your memory card and try again.

You can to try this apk for Android, it's official by team molecula: https://github.com/codestation/henkaku-android/releases

i already cleared cache closed all tabs, 2235MB free space based from content manager. my vita is slim. for the android do i need to be rooted?

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Were you using the website go.henkaku.xyz
Otherwise maybe you have to do system reset. Just eject memory card, and perform system reset, after is been reset try it again. (Don't worry, it won't erase any data)

also PLEASE make sure you are on 3.60 cause it won't work on any other firmware. :blink:

anthony001

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Were you using the website go.henkaku.xyz
Otherwise maybe you have to do system reset. Just eject memory card, and perform system reset, after is been reset try it again. (Don't worry, it won't erase any data)

also PLEASE make sure you are on 3.60 cause it won't work on any other firmware. :blink:
just to avoid misunderstanding can you tell me the exact step to do this? will this unlink my psn account on my vita?

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just to avoid misunderstanding can you tell me the exact step to do this? will this unlink my psn account on my vita?
First make sure you using firmware 3.60 (Check settings and system info) If you aren't on that, then nothing else can be done. If you are under 3.60, use the instructions below to update to 3.60. If your firmware is above 3.60 then nothing you can do.
Set your DNS to 212.47.229.76 and choose to update from Wi-Fi. Proceed only if the message says “A new version of the system software is available. Firmware 3.60 (変革 Compatible)”. That’s it!
Then open the web browser and type in go.henkaku.xyz It should install vitashell on your home menu. (If you get a error, press okay and try again, it can take a few tries.)

anthony001

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
First make sure you using firmware 3.60 (Check settings and system info) If you aren't on that, then nothing else can be done. If you are under 3.60, use the instructions below to update to 3.60. If your firmware is above 3.60 then nothing you can do.
Set your DNS to 212.47.229.76 and choose to update from Wi-Fi. Proceed only if the message says “A new version of the system software is available. Firmware 3.60 (変革 Compatible)”. That’s it!
Then open the web browser and type in go.henkaku.xyz It should install vitashell on your home menu. (If you get a error, press okay and try again, it can take a few tries.)

i am already at 3.60. the instruction that I want is the system reset part you talked about

anthony001

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Restore this system. DO take the memory card out first.

i just did this with no memory card and still cant get through henkaku. it displays error when accessing the install part. now i cant seem to get past the internet : errror code (C2-12828-1)

another thing is it cant seem to detect my memory card. when i went to a site and download an image it gives me an error that i need to insert a memory card which i already have. content manager is also showing blank. do i need to link my vita to my psn?

Last edited by anthony001,

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i just did this with no memory card and still cant get through henkaku. it displays error when accessing the install part. now i cant seem to get past the internet : errror code (C2-12828-1)

another thing is it cant seem to detect my memory card. when i went to a site and download an image it gives me an error that i need to insert a memory card which i already have. content manager is also showing blank. do i need to link my vita to my psn?
You probably have a defective memory card or vita with defective card slot, maybe defective wifi chip, did you try to install henkaku without memory card?

anthony001

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
You probably have a defective memory card or vita with defective card slot, maybe defective wifi chip, did you try to install henkaku without memory card?

Update:
actually ive just linked my psn account so now vita recognizes my card but the original problem still persisst "failed to install pkg error code 0x801011c retrying (0 tries left)"

Last edited by anthony001,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol