Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
UPDATE:
Just hacked my Sister's Console. But now one problem appeared.
When creating the NAND backup (the .bin files) they supposedly where created with BootMii... but the files never appeared in the rooth of my SD.
And when trying to go to BootMii through Homebrew Channel... it just won't boot.

Does that represents any kind of problem?
If so... is a bad thing?
How can I fix it?

Last edited by Gizametalman,

GreyWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
HackMii Installer should have told you whether the console had an exploitable boot1 that allows you to install BootMii as boot2. If it doesn't it should allow you to install it as an IOS instead.

Either installation requires the "bootmii" folder on the SD card to launch it. The only difference is that the boot2 installation doesn't require you launch it from the HBC or Priiloader. It starts on its own if that folder is on the SD card.

Gizametalman

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Oh... I deleted that folder!
xD Do I need to do it again?
And yes, I set up BootMii as IOS and not as boot2.

I have BootMii as boot2 in my White Wii.
And my sister had... has... BootMii as IOS in a Red Wii.

Another question... Do i need to Install Hermes cIOS in Red Wii?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, People who create revival services for the Wii end up in disaster, same goes for Pretendo lol.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, atleast wiimmfii went fine although people only use it for Mario kart Wii
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    At least if they ban you for cheating, get another Wii. They're cheap as chips.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Remember when RiiShop was a thing?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    not really
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It got shutdown because somebody "accidentally" leaked the database for the amount of people using the beta.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    RiiShop is the laziest way of downloading Wii games. Did somebody not think of this through?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    although i ended up accidentally changing my nand with no way of going back bc i didn't know you needed a gamecube controller to restore it (i have a wii minus/1.1, which doesn't have gamecube controller support)
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BakerMan, I think you're talking about the recovery mode that the SaveMii used, and also was to restore softbricked systems.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    If your NAND was hardbricked, then just buy another Wii. Or go with the dirty NAND flasher method.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    and if i find the sd card i have my NAND backed up on, i can not only restore the NAND if i solder the right part in, but i can also put my NAND on dolphin, then i can play dolphin online, like PMEX Remix or MKWii Riibalanced
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Brb
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BakerMan, Oh yeah, that was a thing too. Dolphin does support Wiimmfi.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    yeah you just need to put your NAND backup with wiimmfi on it
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    ngl i feel like if a bunch of my friends have wiis and know how to get wiimmfi and back up their NAND, then we could do a PMEX Remix tournament
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    maybe even add UMVC3/DBFZ and make it a biathlon/triathlon
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Too bad Excite Truck wasn't multi player :(
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Loved that game lol
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, sorry for the stupid suggestion I had in that thread
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Its fine
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    what thread?
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxR2jow50Bs