Hacking Need backup for R4i RTS 3DS sdhc

TI93

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I didn't take the time to find out how to backup my card, but when I flashed it with ntr, of course, it won't function. Well, I search everywhere for a backup.bin and all of them when I go to restore it says something along the lines of "cant find backup.bin" or something. I know and checked multiple times that my folder structures are correct and the names are all right but they just don't work. If any more info is needed, tell me, but my flashcart looks like the picture below

Attachments

• B6_t.jpg
    B6_t.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 202

stylus4

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I didn't take the time to find out how to backup my card, but when I flashed it with ntr, of course, it won't function. Well, I search everywhere for a backup.bin and all of them when I go to restore it says something along the lines of "cant find backup.bin" or something. I know and checked multiple times that my folder structures are correct and the names are all right but they just don't work. If any more info is needed, tell me, but my flashcart looks like the picture below

I think this is the one:

Attachments

• Stock R4i-SDHC_3DS_RTS-171113.zip
    1.1 MB · Views: 274

TI93

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think this is the one:
That one also worked, but it appears I was just doing the process wrong. The guide is out of date and says the backup should be name backup.bin but it should be named something else. Anyways thanks for helping out, also, how did you back it up? just curious...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over