Need a Little Help

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by EvilMakiPR, Jan 5, 2014.

1. EvilMakiPR
    OP

EvilMakiPR GBAtemp Addict

Apr 9, 2013
    Ok so I bought a DSTWO from this Website. Its legit?

Has anyone bought from it before? Will the DSTWO come updated if not can I update it in my 2DS(Latest Firmware). Does they ship fast?

The GBA emu is 100% functional? All roms works?

This will be my first ever DSTWO. My past Flashcarts were all Acekard it was my favorite but since Acekard right now is pretty much death so time to move.

I also bought the R4 Save Dongle from that website for PokeBank. Will it work.

Getting a DSTWO over the R4 Gold, 3DS Link, etc was good?

2. Ryukouki

Ryukouki See you later, guys.

Jan 31, 2008
    United States

They're legit, yes, and I think they should come fully updated; there are methods to update it but I don't recall if it can be done on a 2DS. And they're Chinese. Shipping will be slow.

The GBA emu plays most games fairly well. As far as DS Flash carts is concerned, you picked the best one.

EvilMakiPR likes this.
  3. Arras

Arras GBAtemp Guru

Sep 14, 2010
    Netherlands
    The GBA Emu is definitely not 100% compatible. I tried Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga and the GBA port of Link To The Past, neither worked. Superstar Saga crashed when you got to the first fight and Link To The Past crashed when you exit your house IIRC. Pokemon Pinball and Mother 3 worked fine though. I don't think I tried anything else.

4. Ryft

Ryft GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Nov 21, 2013
    United States
    Illinois

I suggest using this custom GBA plugin: http://forum.supercard.sc/thread-11299-1-1.html

Has better compatibility, etc.

5. Arras

Arras GBAtemp Guru

Sep 14, 2010
    Netherlands
  6. CIH137

CIH137 GBAtemp Regular

Dec 9, 2013
    United States
    I bought my Gateway from each mall. It actually arrived in with some pretty good timing to the US. I think it took around 2 weeks maybe a little bit longer. As for the NDSTWO, I think it is one of the best flashcards out there for ds play. I have played gba games on it also and they worked good so you should be okay. I think you may have to update the firmware on a ds or old firmware 3ds to get it to work on the newest firm ware unless they pre updated it or something.

EvilMakiPR likes this.
  7. EvilMakiPR
    OP

EvilMakiPR GBAtemp Addict

Apr 9, 2013
    IT FINALLY ARRIVED!!