Need a little help

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by rock_on, Jul 3, 2010.

1. rock_on
    OP

rock_on Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 3, 2010
    United States
    Hi guys.

I need help with a f*ckin' R4i Gold that a friend give me

[​IMG]

This is my R4i Gold, Flashcard is Grey and Sticker is Gold, and my problem is that i put R4i in my DS (DS normal, no lite) and freeze in "Loading..." screen (Black Screen, white letters)

I don't have the box, but my friend tell me that the box say r4i-pro.com, and i try with this firmware. but nothing happen.

I try with R4ids.com, r4i-sdhc.com, r4igold.com, r4i-gold.com, r4i-deluxe.com, r4i-sdhc.com.au, etc, etc and nothing.

I try here http://linfoxdomain.com/nintendo/ds/ but nothing.

I see a flash card very similar, cardflash is black and sticker gold and inner board is red, but the chipset is different, my R4i gold's inner board is yellow and have a chipset really small.

I use a Micro SD Kingston 2 GB in FAT, and try in FAT32 but nothing happen.

Please Help and sorry if my english is poor =n=

2. wossen

wossen Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 4, 2010
    Canada
    i have the same problem it's a fake card and i don't think we can do anything with it...

[Quick edit]

k just found out the site is actually called www.r4-pro.com and the firmware is there [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice