Hacking Need a help with The Last of Us (3.55 CFW)

Gagarin

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I haven't use my 3.55 Ps3 Phat in months, so recently I bought The Last of Us, because I felt like I'm the only one who didn't play it.
I noticed yhat I could not update to newer version of MultiMan (mine is 4.00.01) but I installed a game on hdd. Than I used BCES01584_Retail-Fix-341-355 by opoisso893. Unfortunately it is not working. Is there a better loader now that Multiman? Maybe I need to install newer one? Fix was bad?
I noticed that in Game settings in multiman it is says
Last of Us ver 1.00 (Ps3 firmware 3.41). Mine is 3.55 so maybe fix is bad?

Update
It is not download, so game should be OK.
When I run it in MultiMan, it kicks me back to ps3 menu, but there is no Last of Us disc icon.

mechadylan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why not simply update to CFW 4.4x? Compatibility lists suggest that it should work fine on both external and internal hdds. The Last Of Us requires at least 4.41 which can be handled with either the current Rogero or Rebug CFWs without any additional patches. If the patch is indeed the problem, this will eliminate your problem. Also, if you've already purchased the game, why bog down your internal/external hdd with 34GBs worth of something that you can easily load from the optical drive?

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I'm playing The last of Us on 3.41 with Opoisso patch.
I tested another patch first but it didn't work, the one from Opoisso is a good patch.

The game works from internal HDD only, once dumped you copy the eboot.bin and sysconf in your gamez folder :

/dev_hdd0/GAMEZ/BCES01584 - The Last of Us/PS3_GAME/PARAM.SFO
/dev_hdd0/GAMEZ/BCES01584 - The Last of Us/PS3_GAME/USRDIR/EBOOT.BIN

There's also a "DLC unlocker" package to add few things to your character's stat : Level1 upgrade speed, and other unlocked things (I didn't notice what else has changed).

When in multiMAN, if it tells you that the game require 3.41, then it's fine !
the game is patched to work on 3.41 and 3.55 (the lower version is displayed, but works on both).

I don't know why it "kicks you" on XMB without displaying the game's disc.
Do you have a disc inserted in the console?
do you launch the game from the "disc" icon, or from the other menu? (always launch from the disc icon!)

Load time is long, maybe wait a little after launching the game.

Are you sure you have the European game ?
If you bought it in USA, you probably need the Eboot.bin patch for your region.
BCES01584 is the European release.

VashTS

Beat it, son
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm playing The last of Us on 3.41 with Opoisso patch.
I tested another patch first but it didn't work, the one from Opoisso is a good patch.

The game works from internal HDD only, once dumped you copy the eboot.bin and sysconf in your gamez folder :

/dev_hdd0/GAMEZ/BCES01584 - The Last of Us/PS3_GAME/PARAM.SFO
/dev_hdd0/GAMEZ/BCES01584 - The Last of Us/PS3_GAME/USRDIR/EBOOT.BIN

There's also a "DLC unlocker" package to add few things to your character's stat : Level1 upgrade speed, and other unlocked things (I didn't notice what else has changed).

When in multiMAN, if it tells you that the game require 3.41, then it's fine !
the game is patched to work on 3.41 and 3.55 (the lower version is displayed, but works on both).

I don't know why it "kicks you" on XMB without displaying the game's disc.
Do you have a disc inserted in the console?
do you launch the game from the "disc" icon, or from the other menu? (always launch from the disc icon!)

Load time is long, maybe wait a little after launching the game.

Are you sure you have the European game ?
If you bought it in USA, you probably need the Eboot.bin patch for your region.
BCES01584 is the European release.

not true. i play it from external, you just have to split files and have multiman cache the large files parts. i believe you need hermes bd driver for this to work properly, but its been so long i cannot remember.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1